Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
P
P
I'm so sorry to hear about your situation, 123mich. Losing your dog just adds so much additional stress and sadness. Then the paw print got messed up, too? That just is too much.

Calling the one other person that might understand your frustration wasn't weakness. It was just reaching out.

Hang in there, and I hope tomorrow is a better day.

H: 44, Me: 45
Married: 20 y Together: 25 y
no kids
Walk away: 12/15
Asked for temp separation 12/25/15
PA confirmed 3/16 (apparently neither the first, nor the last PA he has had)
H filed for D 5/16
123mich Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi Phoebe, thanks for the kind words.

M:44 W:42 S:10 S:8
T:19 M:13
123mich Offline OP
OP Offline
This morning I get a bunch of text from WW (she is trying to look at a joint account that she THINKS I locked her out from accessing). So I call her and shared I did not change anything on that account other than I NO LONGER fund that account (she was the last to withdraw $,$$$ from that account.. an account we had setup to pay a loan NOT to withdraw cash!).

She rages on the phone how I am attacking her (by locking her out of funds.. that the $ is what we saved together (honestly, she is a spender and has NEVER contributed a penny into these accounts.. HOWEVER I get her point)).. I get in it with her by saying that she took EVERYTHING from me (referring to my happiness and the MR). I tell her she can move out and then we can talk about spilling the funds OR she can continue to live in house but pay for her living expense and that I will cover the kids. WW says she has no $.. really?? She works and makes a good salary. She continues and says that this is abuse.. financial abuse. I tell WW I am protecting myself and kids (future for college).. she then tells me that the next thing I will do is turn our kids against her.

Whatever.. I am just done with it. I refuse to let her walk all over me.

She mentioned on the phone that she is not happy for what she has done.. first time she every said that.. but NEVER said she is sorry. I know she is not sorry and that she still talks to OM.. so for that reason I don't give a $hit.. and I refuse to believe anything she tells me or trust her. In the end, I can only control myself and actions.. my reactions is something I need/will continue to work on.

M:44 W:42 S:10 S:8
T:19 M:13
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard