Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
J
J
Ancaire, mutatio is right. If he has to ask that question after all that he's done to you, you telling him the obvious doesnt seem like it will snap him out of his craziness.

Sorry to hear your H was being mean again.

You can call me Dory/ Grl.

As a wise fish once sang,"Just keep swimming!"

It's no use to go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.
J
J
Ps Ancaire i saw the previous links you posted to me (before they deleted them) The one with Char..... Was my life line for the first 8 months. I prayed, I trusted, I had faith,,,, like someone ( it was either Dday or zues) topic header was. More and more, less and less. For the first year my I believe I grew in faith and now I feel like I am flounder again.
Thanks for being here Judy. I really wish we could get together in person As I said before sometimes I am so exhausted even thinking about typing out all the crap that is going on

M: 27
03/15 - BD ILYBINILWY
09/15 -OW confirmed
A
Ancaire Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I'm sorry Jpeg. He's really into full temper-tantrum now, isn't he?

Up until now, you've been so very accommodating, so happy for the smallest crumb for him, I bet he never saw a change coming! I completely understand. I don't want my H to hate me. I'm just not willing to do anything differently unless he's full of apologies and ready to play his role...my H!

Until then, my plan is NC. Even if it takes years...

Me: 48 H: 50 - Married 21 - 3-S: 29,19,19 2-D: 27,26
BD: 08/2015 - D filed & OW disc: 09/2015

"Surrender to What Is, Let Go of What Was, Have Faith in What Will Be." -S Ricotti
P
P
Oh, I got that same exact thing - 'I want us to be friends. Maybe we'll remarry some day.' I answered, 'If we split, I'll never want to see you or talk to you again.' Shocked expression. 'Why not??' I replied, 'Why would I want to be friends with someone who cheated on me and lied to me?' Silence.

I agree with NC - and I LOVE the reply if he asks about you not answering the text. Completely deflecting in a very elegant way.

M 16 yrs, WH62, P54
3 adult blended kids
EA 11/13, BD1 6/14
PA fall 14, BD2 2/15
Piecing 2015, BD3 12/15
Separated 4/16
WH moved OW in 5/16
Divorced 6/15/17
J
J
Yes he is. He texted one of his other GF s and said he was going to go for a quick dissolution and sell everything. All because the kids have been (only 2 ) letting him know what they think of OW. Also because I "took" the kids away at Christmas

M: 27
03/15 - BD ILYBINILWY
09/15 -OW confirmed
S
S
Responding here because I'd already started too :-p

Originally Posted By: Ancaire
Riding a bike? I sure hope so! Although, since I'm barely 5 months in, I have a feeling I'm in for a really, really long wait. I'm worrying about my girly bits....hopefully, they don't wake up and start driving me nuts. (Is that TMI?)

This is treading dangerously close to tmi, but there are things you can do by yourself to alleviate such pressure...

Quote:
I've resolved to go NC, work on me, let him go...but even though I know it to be the best path to take?

For now, I think it is. Heal yourself. Focus on your needs, the ones that don't need your h. My worry is that if you initiate contact too quickly, it will drag YOU down. I don't care what it does to him right now. I worry for you.

Quote:
I'm lonely. I need to be really careful about making sure I don't wind up in any circumstances that don't give me cause for regret later.

This is hard work.

Idle hands, Ancaire, idle hands. Find something to keep yourself busy first, then branch out to things you can do socially. I feel incredibly vulnerable right now, and I'm guessing you do, too. Tread carefully, but with confidence. You are doing great! No need to jeopardize our progress by bringing new people into the relationship

Me-38 W-38; T-15 M-12;
S10 and S6
BD - July 2016; EA confirmed; confronted Aug 2015
EA dissolved 12/2016

Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option - Maya Angelou
A
Ancaire Offline OP
OP Offline
A

Me: 48 H: 50 - Married 21 - 3-S: 29,19,19 2-D: 27,26
BD: 08/2015 - D filed & OW disc: 09/2015

"Surrender to What Is, Let Go of What Was, Have Faith in What Will Be." -S Ricotti
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard