Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
Strongr Offline OP
OP Offline
S
G56,

My Man, "Thank You" for all you do brotha!

I read your reply Post to me before heading. I kept on thinking should I power check wife with the questions Vapo presented.

I was up the ball fields since 10am. Didn't leave to around 2:30pm. It was hot around 90 degrees. Anyway, wife was on the hilltop in the shade for most on our 9 year old's game while I was in our usual area nearest the dugout of our boy. Chillin with the prime seats.

Well game ended...packed up, Greeted Son and walked over to wife and other two Sons. While on the hilltop I started drifting into or honestly was going to engage with intense eye contact to try and seduce her and see what the answer to Vapo's questions would be. Then I though that' not fair. But now I'm thinking I should of did it.

There's got to be a time where she and I can sit down and just talk things out. What happened, how we feel, Support each other, and then respect where each other is at and wants to go and then that's that for now.

We don't even know what is what and our kids are having to deal with it at their young ages of 9,6,2!

Shame on me for my part in this!!!!

Statement to my boys:

My Dear boys. Each of you are a gift from Heaven. Once I knew you were in Mommy's tummy I loved you with all my heart.

As Daddy sits here writing this to you three, I am I'm dying inside. Ahh my boys, I hurt because I love you and because you are hurting.

Boy's your Mom is the most beautiful woman in the world and I love her. I know you all love her too. You Should, she's so amazing,loving,kind,and sweet.

Oh my sweet sweet boys, you three have made us so, so Happy. You boys are so fun, and so, so beautiful. "Thank You" for being Mommy's and Daddy's blessings, Happiness, and life.

I love you, each of you!

Daddy

S
Strongr Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I saw this posted on a site and thought I'd share:

Did you know diamonds are carbon dioxide buried 100 miles into Earth that are then heated to about 2,200 degrees Fahrenheit, squeezed under pressure of 725,000 pounds per square inch, and then quickly rushed towards Earth’s surface to cool. If you think that's rough, once it gets into the hands of people it is then cleaved (the separation of a piece of diamond rough into separate pieces, to be finished as separate gems) or sawed (the use of a diamond saw or laser to cut the diamond rough into separate pieces), bruted (the process whereby two diamonds are set onto spinning axles turning in opposite directions, which are then set to grind against each other to shape each diamond into a round shape), facets are cut, and it is then thoroughly soaked in acid for cleaning. In the end of a rather uncomfortable and difficult process we find a rather spectacular and valuable gem.

Life has a way of putting us through a similar thing, in my opinion. People in our lives can tend to do the same. Big difference (although arguably one can say their are way more than what I am about to propose) is unlike a diamond we have a choice. We can choose to smash and shatter under all that pressure. Or we can yield to the process and choose to come out as gems. Again, in my opinion (which I am absolutely convinced is shared by others in this feed) I think you are rather spectacular and invaluable. The route you chose is rather obvious because you are a rare and beautiful gem.

R
R
Originally Posted By: Strongr

Statement to my boys:

My Dear boys. Each of you are a gift from Heaven. Once I knew you were in Mommy's tummy I loved you with all my heart.

As Daddy sits here writing this to you three, I am I'm dying inside. Ahh my boys, I hurt because I love you and because you are hurting.

Boy's your Mom is the most beautiful woman in the world and I love her. I know you all love her too. You Should, she's so amazing,loving,kind,and sweet.

Oh my sweet sweet boys, you three have made us so, so Happy. You boys are so fun, and so, so beautiful. "Thank You" for being Mommy's and Daddy's blessings, Happiness, and life.

I love you, each of you!

Daddy

Holy cr&P dude...heartwrenching. Makes me cry. Praying for you right now for God's peace and a hedge of protection around you and your children.

Me:29 W:27
M: 4 years T: 5 years
No children
S: 7/7/15
EA: 7/7/15
BD/"I'm done": 7/15/15
MC: 7/7/15-8/21/15 (failed)
PA: 8/29/15
W Files for D: 9/9/15
D will finalize in 60 days
S
Strongr Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Good morning.

Rdken, Thank You for the prayers, it means a lot, much appreciated and I will do the same for you.

My Anniversary is coming up this weekend September 26. I will be seeing my wife as the boys have baseball games this weekend and I do have them this weekend too.

Two questions:

1. I know I was told not to acknowledge the Anniversary, is that correct?

2. My 6 year is having an issue and seems upset with me not wanting to talk and stay over at my house. I am not sure what is going on, but a couple of weeks ago he didn't come and I told my wife we should just get him in my car and he will be fine in 5 minutes. Well, she didn't agree and started an argument about if he doesn't want to go then he shouldn't have to. Obviously that is a big issue and told her she would be opening up something big. Well in my opinion it is now true. He doesn't want to talk much and seems to distance from me for some reason and we were very close. I'm hurt and confused on what to do and to say. I will be taking my 9 and 2 year olds to Pro Football and basketball Games soon and don't want to leave the 6 year old out.

My Family was very very close and I know my MIL has brain washed my wife. MIL is really doing this for herself...she now has daughter and grand kids living with her.

Wife thinks I should be giving her money. I wrote a check specifically stating it was for the kids snacks,transportation, etc. She had the audacity to ask if I had hundreds in my wallet that I usually do. I guess she couldn't cash it right away since it was Sunday. She goes on and asks if I am going to pass gas money responsibility to her mom. I just laughed and thought to myself this woman is thinking life is a bed of roses and she doesn't have to do anything but sit back and be mommy. If she stayed I would have no problem giving her money now she can go hug mommy and ask her. School and practice isn't far for the boys around 1 mile so a full gas tank should suffice for a month. I will not enable her playing me for a fool!

Please share your opinion.

S
Strongr Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Working toward Peace within..found this

If you see me walking with someone else it’s not because I want to.. it’s because you weren’t brave enough to walk by me.

If you see me smile, it’s not because I forgot you. It’s because I got tired of crying for you.

If you see me living again, it’s not because I’ve moved on.. it’s because I hate the fact you can live without me.

So if I fall in love with someone else, It’s not because I want to.. it’s because you weren’t there to catch me.

A
A
Stronger

Your words are amazing

You sound like an amazing guy with regard to the anniversary and sending a card I asked these questions and most said do not bother in the end I found the most basic of cards just said happy anniversary and gave it to her with the words 17 years ago we were the happiest couple on the planet I am thinking of you on our special day ...she opened it and said nothing to me....so,do not expect if you send something for it to make any difference

I feel your,sitch

Take great care of yourself

Ghost

Me:48 W 41
M:18 T:26
2 D 18 & 4
2 S 17 & 13
Bomb: 20/7/2015 in house separation
D filed 06/17
Separate houses 10/17
D Final 29/12//17.
S
Strongr Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Good morning, Thanks G56! I'll wait for more opinions for a larger sample. Hopefully other Vets chime in too.

Sharing:

Here's a simple question for you...

Which can predict your success for LIFE.

Are you moving forward every day, or falling backward?

You see, you can only move forward OR backward.

There is no standing still.

There is no staying the same.

Everything you do either... compliments or comprises, impresses or disappoints, builds up or tears down, turns on or turns off, adds or subtracts…

Nothing is neutral.

Everything you think, say and do has a direction, which moves you one step closer to, or one step further from your goals.

That means if you're not gaining ground in 2015...

You're losing ground.

Want to make sure you're always gaining ground?

Move FORWARD Every Single Day

Take a good look and remember...

Everything you do matters!

S
Strongr Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Today would've marked our 11th Anniversary.

Not feeling hurt, not even sad. Not sure what I feel, but honestly still somewhat slightly questing why would she just throw away me, our relationship, and family?

I'm ok now about how things are, yet still disappointed and hurt for my boys. I am dead set on being the best Dad and Father to them no matter what.

It's as though I have come to terms with what it is now.

Today, I will not give a card, nor Roses to her. I will not even acknowledge the anniversary date to her.

Too bad for her, because I know that I am a very good man and the best Dad and Father my kids could ever have and want.

Cheers to life and what the Good Lord has in store for me!

S
Strongr Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hi Everyone,

I needed to vent here for a bit. My wife had me served at my boys baseball game yesterday. It was for our Children's Custody. She wants 95%. She is saying all kinds of things but the worst are that My income in unstable and I am an alcoholic. She says she can't trust me with the kids.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

She also included a cease and resist because I'm cyber bullying her.

I am at loss for words because that's not me. Yes, I did drink though.

I am the father of my kids and a wonderful Daddy.

My business was bad, but I keep on fighting. I even got a second Job working on creating a third one.

God can this get any worse?

A
A
Hi stronger

I am sorry to read your post that she is looking for 95% that is cruel

What are your options What is your l saying

Take care my friend

Ghost

Me:48 W 41
M:18 T:26
2 D 18 & 4
2 S 17 & 13