Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
H
H
So sorry you are here. You will quickly learn that this process is really about being the best you that you can be.

I would suggest you read Sandi2's posts about the Wayward W/H. It will really give you a great perspective.

M: 36 yo
W: 36 yo
S: 7
D: 4
M: 13 yrs
BD: 6/14 (??)
PE Confirmed 7/15 (4 months)
The road to recovery starts now
H
hope32 Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Is there still a chance he could come around?

Me 33 H 35
I
I
There is always hope if you have faith it will and doing what needs to be done, be the best you that can be. Also as far as going out for coffee with some guy for an ego boost, I wouldn't say that's a good idea as it may backfire and you will lose him completely!

This is not about trying to make him jealous but to let him know you are a strong independent attractive woman that can be happy with him or without him.

M35 W33 S14 D12
M14
ILYBNILWY 07/14
BD 7/14
S 5/15

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"
F
F
There is always hope things can turn around, even when it seems impossible. We really never know what will happen in the future, anything is possible. The best thing you can do is continue to work on yourself and become the person only a fool would leave.

Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be
H
hope32 Offline OP
OP Offline
H
The post on Wayward WAH from Sandi2 seemed right on. Thank you!

I want to have hope. I love this person. I am not sure my next steps though, but I am keeping limited contact and trying hard to detach.

I hope he comes around at some point. I am just focused on my son and making sure he is happy. He's having a difficult time and I wish I could take away all his pain too.

Me 33 H 35
E
E
What have you told your S about the sitch?

M 46 / H 43
T 24/M 18
S 4
11/6/2014 ILYBNILWY
1/16/2015 Living in separate bedroom
1/8/2016 H moved out

H
hope32 Offline OP
OP Offline
H
My son is confused and thinks H will come home. I just tell him that no matter what happens we both love him dearly and that will never change.

New bomb dropped today, H told me he is moving in with OW. They are looking for a place together. Also thinks its ok to bring our son around her this early!!!

It just keeps getting worse and worse for me. I don't know who H is anymore. We are still not legally separated or divorced, but I feel like I need to take the step, because now he has this magical income to afford to get a place with OW. I have always paid for everything. The rent, utilities, food, to support us while we got our business going.

Me 33 H 35
T
T
I am really sorry you are going through this. I am also new to the forum and have found that it is very helpful. These guys know what they are talking about.

Don't give up hope. It is the only thing keeping me going.

As I'm typing this I'm sitting at the couselors office waiting. My W came a couple times and dropped out. I've been here alone ever since. That was going on 6 months ago.

It will get better. Hang in there.

M:39
W:40
S:10
S:7
D:12
BD:3/5/15
Separate BR:3/5/15
W moved out with kids 1/3/16
H
hope32 Offline OP
OP Offline
H
I feel so lost. He just keeps passively lying to me. Yet he wants us to be best friends.

Me 33 H 35
T
T
Just hang in there. Rejection is the worst feeling ever. You have to find yourself. The person before the H. I'm struggling with it too. I know that it feels hopeless. I promise it does get better. Just stick to the rules.

I pray for all of us every night. I don't know if you are a believer but it doesn't matter to God if you believe in him. He still believes in you.

M:39
W:40
S:10
S:7
D:12
BD:3/5/15
Separate BR:3/5/15
W moved out with kids 1/3/16
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard