Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 18 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 17 18
S
OP Offline
S
hi LL in case you're still around...the test CJ found is at

www.typefocus.com

Not sure if it's the same as yours...just going to check it out now.

Shiny

Quoting lost_love:
sage met me in person...ask her if she thought I was even the least bit shy?

LL

I think if I just met you out of the blue, I wouldn't necessarily deem you as "shy" but "knowing" you from the BB, I can very easily see an introvert in an extrovert's persona. (Someone HAS to know what I mean, right??)

Sage -- most often tested as an INTJ

Relax. Appreciate. Be calm. Laugh. Enjoy. Be secure. Be loving. Be loved. Don't personalize. Don't ASSume. Accept. Be grateful.
This is the site that I usually use...

www.keirsey.com

The link to take the test is in the upper left hand corner.

Shiny -- took your test then retook mine and am coming up as an ISTJ (tho' the "S" is low)....this has been happening for the last year or so...wonder if I'm changing

Sage

Relax. Appreciate. Be calm. Laugh. Enjoy. Be secure. Be loving. Be loved. Don't personalize. Don't ASSume. Accept. Be grateful.
Ok,

Now I have to check out these tests to see what I come out as! I have never taken one before.

Hey Shiny I know you are real busy with work. Any chance time for cooking/wine thread in Just for Fun?

Give us something different once in a while to focus on?

Surely be some more people on here interested it getting into some of that right?

Unless there is already something like that there. I have never been in Just for Fun.

Mostly since I have been here it has been this intense race to the court hearing and D!

Well, rambled on your thread for awhile instead of mine!!

Hope you had a good day!

Pam

"We must be willing to let go of the life we had planned
so as to have the life that is waiting for us"
Hey Shiney babe... I hope all is well.

Thanks fer being too cool!!!

WW "I no longer WILL WIN since I HAVE WON!!"
S
OP Offline
S
Hi All

Really late, so excuse typos and general incoherence.

First, LL yes I know what you mean. A basic introvert can, through will, experience, positive reinforcement "take on" aspects of extraversion in public. Take David Letterman for example. The man is nearly a recluse, but there he is talking to stars, doing gags and standup every night.

Sage: My type has remained constant with the exception of a shift from thinking to feeling. And yes I do think that these aspect of our personality can change. I've also found my extraversion scores coming down too, as I've learned to appreciate quiet times, meditation, peace.

Pam...can hardly wait to see if your test results are consistent, and fit!

I'd love to talk food and wine on the just for fun. Problem right now is TIME!!!

BUT I'll bet if it's something CJ and I can do together it could be time well spent! He's a mighty fine cook himself and knows the grape better than I.

And Willwin!!! I KNEW you'd be lurking around...how you doing buddy? Did you "feel" me lamenting the loss of you and Floyd and the gut busting riffs we used to get on? Miss you Dude!

I think that's everyone? I must really be a Night Owl as I think this pretty much made sense!

Shiny

Hey Shiny,

Thanks for looking in on me. Hope all is well,

ERin

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." -George Bernard Shaw
S
OP Offline
S
Hi Erinr! I will try valiantly to check your thread before the sandman claims me.

I've been posting all over and only now checked my thread.

So today was...interesting, I guess.

I got a bit frantic and annoyed after work when one of my lectures turned up missing. I have a soft copy, but my hard copy is all highlighted, with extras in the margins...along with a summary of dreams I had when getting over my ex-fiance (use it with those interested after the lecture on dreaming).

Searched all over, many times. Got flustered and moved stuff around CJ as he was on the computer.....

Wait a minute! A bit of my frustration stems from his increase in on-line time since his class started. I think I might be resenting that some. Hmmmmm.

Anyway, he offered to help (brave man) but the stupid thing is lost...of course I would have to remember that this was the lecture I'd finished giving when Bomb#2 hit. AND mention that I was in such a fuddled state at the time, who knows what happened to it!

CJ made no comment. What could he say? Well, maybe "I'm sorry", but HE didn't lose the lecture!

I just reprinted it and will try to fill in the gaps tomorrow.

Here was an interesting boost to the PMA....earlier in the afternoon I'd stopped by a mall to pick up my Celexa Rx. I was in there no more than 10 minutes and I came out to find a note tucked into my driver's window. Great! I thought, someone dinged my car...but NO...the note read:

U R HOTTTTT

gorgeous!

I must say with feeling fat lately and all (tried on clothes last night...big mistake), it was kind of a thrill. Then I thought...who IS this person???? ...I rather hope it was someone I know pulling a friendly prank.

Went to the Marina and Hackey-Sacked for about an hour. My Mom, Niece, Nephew and Great Nephew were there too.

Now, I know I had other deep insights to share, but the meds are kicking in so I should really be off!

Shiny

Shiny,
U R HOT!!Love it! and the hacky sack cracks me up- young at heart you are. I am up late for once well, not too late and kind of down. How can I have OR discussion and feel up for a change? We need professional guidance! H left and a bit bummed out. Should I avoid him? Should I try to commumicate more hoping for some good?
Shay

"young at heart you are"

That you are!

Jeannine

Jeannine
Page 11 of 18 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 17 18

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard