Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
C
Cyclist Offline OP
OP Offline
C
We agreed to a date night once/week, but since she said she moved out to have space and to clear her head, I decided a few weeks after she moved out to stop contact with her as I didnt want to be a bother while she got things straightened out.

We supposedly have 10 weeks left of this trial separation, but I may pull the plug sooner.

Her mother sent me an email a while back saying "if you love something, set it free..."

Such a half-assed thing to say. We're married, not high school students dating.

Me:37 W:34
T: 8
M: 1.5
S: 2/2015
S
S
Quote:
Her mother sent me an email a while back saying "if you love something, set it free..."

Such a half-assed thing to say. We're married, not high school students dating.

So why are you thinking of pulling the plug?

Still haven't heard about your plan of action.

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
C
Cyclist Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I'm thinking about pulling the plug because part of me thinks she's having an EA/PA. The other half of me thinks she's only confused in the marriage.

My plan of action is to GAL, continue with my therapist, follow your rules, and to maintain NC with my WAW. I'm not going to ask her for another date night. I've stopped begging her to come back. I've stopped being friends with her on facebook.

I do miss her terribly, but I'm bracing for her to either admit some sort of A or file for a D (kind of why I want to pull the plug and beat her to the punch).

C
Cyclist Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Had a slip up last night. I texted her that I missed her. No response. I shouldn't have texted her. Someone please saw my hands off. Haha

S
S
Quote:
My plan of action is to GAL, continue with my therapist, follow your rules, and to maintain NC with my WAW. I'm not going to ask her for another date night. I've stopped begging her to come back. I've stopped being friends with her on facebook.

How do plan to maintain NC and then ask for another date night? Those are very mixed messages.

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
S
S
Originally Posted By: Cyclist
. . . but I'm bracing for her to either admit some sort of A or file for a D (kind of why I want to pull the plug and beat her to the punch).

What, "I break up with you before you break up with ME!" ?? Now who's being "high school?"

Starsky

M57 W 57; D30 D28 S24 S20 GD7 GD2 GD1 GD5m GD1m
BD 5/07; W's affair 5/07-8/07

At the end of every hard-earned day, people gotta find some reason to believe. (Bruce Springsteen)
C
Cyclist Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I know they're mixed. I've been in such a fog with no clear thinking lately.

C
Cyclist Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted By: Starsky309
Originally Posted By: Cyclist
. . . but I'm bracing for her to either admit some sort of A or file for a D (kind of why I want to pull the plug and beat her to the punch).

What, "I break up with you before you break up with ME!" ?? Now who's being "high school?"

Starsky

Noted

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard