Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
S
I'm wondering where this goes.

I'm also in the situation where my W avoids full transparency, but for some reason we have a better R now than we had pre A. Acting nice and all, but I feel her heart isn't in it. She still has contact with OM and possibly seeing him.

At least in your case the A has stopped. Maybe if you have enough patience, everything will work out for you. But I understand that staying in limbo is hell.

M 30
W 31
S8 and S6
M 7 T 13
D-Day Mid December 2014
EA/PA confirmed end of December 2014

Help needed:
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2550514#Post2550514
S
shodan Offline OP
OP Offline
S
what do I think...she does not want to be married to me but is confused because of the kids. Like her, I don't want to split up our family. I love being with my kids and frankly as a family, we have a lot of fun. That is enough reason for me to work at it.

But via a D, we will split. And all of that goes away. She already has said that she will not move out, but I don't want to move out either. Our kids love where we live. They have a ton of kids in the neighborhood. if I move out, it likely will be to a rental apt/condo where they will not have the same benefits. I don't want to be that guy...the divorced dude living in a two bedroom apt that his kids hate going to b/c there is nothing to do. But i also don't want to put my kids through this either. I want them to be happy and not some set of pawns in this process.

so what am I doing..just trying to focus on the kids and me. Trying to be patient, but it is HARD.

Me: 40, W: 40
M: 15, T: 18
D - 10, S - 7
D announcement 6/7/2014
A discovered 7/20/2014 (but denied by W)
Still living together and sharing same bed
O
O
Sho, any updates? Following your thread has helped me very much over the past year. I hope things are going well for you.

Me: 45 W: 44
M: 20 T: 31
S 20, D 13

W affair ended 5-13-14
W confessed 5-27-14
W wants to R 4-1-15; I'm not sure
Living in same house, separate beds
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard