Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
See I'm slightly further down the path and I'm not sure if I can even work on the whole r with him. Period.

It's just too hard and he's just all about me me me me me me, and blaming every one else for his crap.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
W
W
gg, I don't know what it is, but I can't own his stuff anymore, yes I contributed a massive part to our m breakdown, but so did he, and I'm working on myself, and I'm really loving the changes in me, but I can't change him and if that means walking away then so be it,right now I feel free, like me for the first time in a long time!
interesting to note that have little to no communication with him in a week, feels good too, and after family night last night I feel good, no stress about what he's doing with her, I had to ring him today to let him know that one of the twins is unwell, he then wanted to ask my opinion on a haircut he's getting, sent me a pic to get my opinion, I sent one back saying ask ow. boo ya cop that!!

G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
That's going to come across as snakey, but I would have not replied.

My h biggest complaint is I never answer his texts or calls, he hasn't called in months and he only answers text when he feels like it. Which is rare.

When I didn't answer his text which required no reply, he had to mention it on an email. Rolls eyes.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
W
W
Hi everyone, so it's been quite a few months since I've been on here! merry Christmas and happy new year!! 2015 is definitely my year.
so quick catch up- I am no longer trying to save my m. I applaud each and everyone of you that do. I believe that I did everything in mmy power to work on mine but in order for that to work, there has to be something from the other side.
my soon to be ex h is still lying to me, still gambling, still with ow. he is also currently on a dating site for younger men/older women, ow doesn't know.
I turned 40 last nov, and I really turned a corner, I was spoiled, and one of the most amazing things I recieved was plane tickets to Bali from a very lovely young man who I hąve started seeing, we leave in feb, I'm so excited, I've never been overseas before.
the h and mostly get along, we clash heads a bit, but I think that's also because I'm not afraid to rock the boat anymore, that I'm not worried he won't come back or love me if I speak my mind, thats not a marriage, thats a prison!
the boys are all doing well, the twins are as crazy as always, and mr 7 is just amazing.
we have settled into our new lives pretty well, with three new additions: 2 lizards and a staffy puppy.
wishing everyone the 2015 they deserve smile xxx

G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
That's good news. Glad things are well for you.

I'm not really standing at this point either. It's been a year still ow. Been struggling with the meeting someone. Small towns. I have how ever becone the focus for many lbs men to gossip about. Rolls eyes.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
T
T
I was worried about you!!!! I am glad you are doing well.

Me: 35 husband:39
Sons 16 and 11 from my first marriage
Twins 5 (boy/girl)
Daughter 3
Affair bomb 2/27/14
He moved in with ow 3/13/14
OW kicked him out 6/15/14
4/2016 he seeks help for sexual addiction

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard