Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
S
Originally Posted By: MrBond
I can tell you one thing though. Things will not change if all you do is concentrate on the negative.

What are YOU doing to improve YOU? Have you really looked at yourself and figured out things that need to change?

Of course she hates you right now. Of course she needs to hate you to continue with this. Of course she's telling people her side of things and making you seem like the bad guy. Guess what, there isn't a thing you can do about how she feels right now or what she tells people. All you can do is work on you and prove to her and everyone else who you are.

Originally Posted By: snafu22
She has me by the short hairs. Its her being in control and being listened to that she wants. The whole thing is sick and twisted.

What is she in control of?

Is she in control of what you're doing to improve you?

In control of how you act or present yourself?

Personality is who the world sees, character is who you are

Turn your trials into your testimonies

Don't believe everything you think

Expectations are resentments waiting to happen
S
snafu22 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I guess she doesn't have control of those things. She is justifying her behavior through lies. I am still bettering myself which is good for me. I keep turning the other cheek with how she treats me. I am always polite even when I don't want to.

S
snafu22 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Does she have post partem depression? I read that IVF patients are four times more likely to have it. Should I tell her?

S
snafu22 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Great points. She is controlling the flow of things. She won't speak to me, she dictates when I can see my child, she talks down to me if she speaks at all. It can't control the negativity that is gushing from this whole thing. My motivation to do anything is low. Only seeing my daughter lifts my spirits. I will never give up, but its painful especially if I do it the DB way.

S
snafu22 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
She made an appointment with a mediator for Oct 15. What do i do now?

S
snafu22 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Its over. We meet with a mediator next week.

G
G
Snafu22,

You need to get off the rollercoaster... what is going on in your sitch now?

Me:35
W:33
D:6
S:4
M:13 years
BD:W Moves Out with D6 S4 7/25/13
EA: Confirmed 12/12/13
Divorced: 11/7/2014
S
snafu22 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I stalled on the mediation, so she went and filed. I'm waiting on the paperwork. Her attitude has not changed. She is dating someone.

S
snafu22 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
She'll only contact me via email. When I pick up our daughter, I won't speak. I'm disgusted by her. All I think of is my daughter. One day my daughter will know the truth off what her mom did.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard