Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
S
OP Offline
S
Starting a new thread - last one reached a little over 100 posts. Will update with previous links for reference as soon as I can figure out the hyperlink funtionality....

Me-48,W-51
M-22,T-24
S- 18,16,9
Feb-Jul '11 Away from Home, after initial B date
Aug-Dec '11 Back at Home on couch
Dec '11-now Same bedroom, room mates only
Dec '14 W files initial D paperwork
L
L
on the Full Reply Screen there's a link button at the top of the post box.

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Let me give up the need to know why things happen as they do.
I will never know and constant wondering is constant suffering.
Caroline Myss
S
OP Offline
S
thx labug. found that and tried it but still just text. just below this box in post options, there is text that says HTML is disabled. I just can't seem to find out how to enable HTML????

Me-48,W-51
M-22,T-24
S- 18,16,9
L
L

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Caroline Myss
L
L
I'm a fixer, sometimes I can't help myself...

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Caroline Myss
S
OP Offline
S

Thx for the assist labug. Being a fixer is not a problem if someone is accepting of or asking for the help right?

Now if I can just figure it out how to do it myself...... I think it has something to do with the fact that post options shows HTML as disabled and UBBCode as enabled......

Me-48,W-51
M-22,T-24
S- 18,16,9
S
OP Offline
S
ok so here goes...... learned something new today with the help of labug. Does that count as a small bit of GAL or just a bit obsessive/compulsive because I couldn't stop until I knew how to do it?? LOL!

Here are the first two threads outlining my story...

1st thread - Trying to Save

2nd thread - Still Trying to Save (now including myself)

IO, thanks for remaining interested in my story...... appreciate the comments.
Originally Posted By: Inside Out
Outwardly is what it is all about. You don't think we all carry stuff around inside? LOL!

But after a while, you begin to reflect and believe. This time frame is different for everyone.

I guess outwardly is what counts that most in terms of showing to WAS and this board is very helpful with that. Need a release somewhere or it comes out in even more inappropriate ways..... I do believe that I will be ok regardless of W eventual decision - just would really like for her to be a part of a M and out family future if she desires.
Interesting thought for me to work thru is what do I want the interaction to be if she chooses to leave - my initial thought is that if that's the case I am not sure I want any involvement. Which would make it difficult to keep the road home smoothly paved.....

Originally Posted By: Inside Out
As to the text from wife; friends is better than not friends, right? She is giving you an indication of how she wants the conversation to progress. You could say "Sorry you had a rough night. Need anything from the house?"

I went w/something not quite as eloquent (and in typing it here realize it may have added some pressure but not sure - she did not respond) "Yep. I am sure that will help. Let me know how the day goes and if you need anything."

About 4 hours later sent another text "Hi - u on ur way home yet? Anything u need"

Grrrrrr. Definitely see the pressure in the 2nd text but did not intend that. Check out time was noon and just wondered over lunch how things were going.......

Me-48,W-51
M-22,T-24
S- 18,16,9
G
G
I have thought the same thing about my W. When/if she leaves I think that I will want to stay away from her as much as I can. This will be very hard with kids though. I guess you never know how you will respond/react until you are put in that situation so we shall see.

M 37 W 36
T22
M14
D8
D4
8/2012 distanced
BD 11/2012 (likely wants D. Feelings have changed.)
W move out date: June 8th.
G
G
Also, I know how frustrating it can be to over analyze every text. There are plenty of things that I would have said or texted to W prior to BD and not had a second thought about it. But since BD I have to watch every word I say. I will say things that are so innocent but since BD happened it can be seen as pursuing, pressuring, smothering, etc. It sux to have to think about everything you say before you say it.

M 37 W 36
T22
M14
D8
D4
8/2012 distanced
BD 11/2012 (likely wants D. Feelings have changed.)
W move out date: June 8th.
L
L
Quote:
Interesting thought for me to work thru is what do I want the interaction to be if she chooses to leave - my initial thought is that if that's the case I am not sure I want any involvement. Which would make it difficult to keep the road home smoothly paved.....

Pull back a bit and worry about today. Have you always lived your life in the future.

What have you missed on a daily basis by doing that? Are you a brooder, a worrier?

What do you do for fun?

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Caroline Myss
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard