Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
T
T
Andrew, it was so nice to get your post. I consider you my friend, and keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Yes, if you assume the role of a victim, you will attract being a victim, which means that people will behave in hurtful ways toward you. You don't want that.

You said, "I still have fear of presumed goodness resulting in a repeat of last year." What do you mean?

Sending you my best.

PS. I don't know how I'm going to let the DB know about the book...Maybe it just won't be possible??

A
afa75 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Fear I guess of W walking away again. Trust issues.
The sort of to be expected stuff. I try to deal and let it go. The waves are much more manageable now. smile
At the same time, I also think this is a new R. Any R will have these difficulties. So forge onward right?

Have an alt acct?

T
T
Your fear is expected, Andrew, but don't dwell in it. You said you're letting it go, which is what you have to do.

You should feel proud of yourself for everything you've accomplished. I am proud of you!

Everyone talks about this alt acct and I have no idea what that is. I asked Ruby, but Kaffe said I should just drop the subject bc people's private lives were on the line... So anyway...

T
T
Thinking about you, Andrew. How are things going? My guess is that they're going well :-)

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard