Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
GALbaby #2326032 02/28/13 12:34 PM
T
T
Hi hrm!

I joined this summer, and remember reading your tales of the traveling toothbrush smile

You have worked very hard, and have shown your H patience in abundance and unconditional love. And survived his use of Axe deodorant smile

I am very happy for you. You believed in your H all along, and we believed in you.
Keep up the great work! smile

Bomb January 2012 - doesn't feel the same about me

~ "There is nothing love cannot face; there is no limit to its faith, hope, and endurance."
hrm134 #2326035 02/28/13 12:53 PM
job Offline
hrm,
This is great news! Your h feels safe in expressing his thoughs to you w/o being judged in any way. You handled that conversation in an excellent manner. Stay the course, continue to be patient and allow him to open up to you. You are a good listener and know when to voice your thoughts and/or concerns.

He's baking up quite nicely. Continue to be patient.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
job #2326514 03/01/13 10:07 PM
H
hrm134 Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Rh~ Thank you for sharing my excitement! I will have to check out that book, sounds like it might be pretty good.

Lovemyfamily~Thank you for posting, I'm glad I can be able to give people hope! There is always hope, trust me there were plenty of times I said to myself I can't take this anymore, but then I would remember this isn't the man I married, and I knew that man was in there somewhere, but it was up to him to find his own way out. Patience is definitely a virtue! LOL I have really valued all the venting I have been able to do here, I would not have made it this far without all of my DB friends!

T~LMAO, you are still the funniest man I've never met! HAHA And have one heck of a memory if you didn't go back and re-read that stuff! Thank you for the "man-spective" on what H said too, I always appreciate those! Also, I will have you know, almost daily I have your quote in my head, "Every problem has a solution. Not every problem is mine to solve." Not just good for MLC, but work as well! In all seriousness, thank you very much T.

WH, TVS,and GALbaby~Thank you all! And yes, if this did go the other way I know I would be ok too, you all have helped teach me that through all of these trying months. smile

snodderly~Thank you so much for everything over these past 16 months, you are a wonderful, amazing person and I value all of your insight. *hugs*

update~Just a couple of things I wanted to share. The other night (Wednesday)I had decided to go to church, haven't been on a Wednesday evening for awhile. H asked if everything was ok, I said yeah, and was thinking you don't just go to church when things go wrong. lol I didn't say that though. I told him I was concerned for my friend/co-worker (the one who has endometriosis), she's been in a lot of pain the last few days. He actually asked me questions and was engaged in the conversation, so I ended up telling him everything thing from me being at the hospital with her till now.

A little while after the conversation I walked out to the kitchen to check dinner, H came out, hugged me and said, "You're all heart hrm. You are a blessing to everyone who knows you. You don't deserve me." I of course got teary and told him thank you, I hadn't been feeling very worthwhile that day and said you are my H and I love you. grin

hrm134 #2326547 03/02/13 01:39 AM
job Offline
hrm,
He's baking up nicely and you are doing a great job of making things safe for him. He's right you know...you are a blessing to everyone.

I'm keeping your friend in my thoughts and prayers. I hope she'll recover soon. BTW, how's the baby doing these days?

Keep up the good work!

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard