Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
P
P
Is there a waiting period (# of posts or time as a registered user) that is used to take a new user off of the delayed moderation?

M:12y - BD:12/11 - D:6/13 - 4Ds

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." -MLK Jr.
D
dbmod Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Hi tehmack-

We try to approve posts within 24 hours, but there are times when it takes longer...I apologize. Newbies are on full moderation and can post freely with a good posting history. We appreciate your patience.

dbmod
C
C
Originally Posted By: tehmackdaddy
Is there a waiting period (# of posts or time as a registered user) that is used to take a new user off of the delayed moderation?

We had a discussion on it on this thread attached
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2318792&page=1

Me-70, D37,S36
R
R
What are the rules for PM? Can't send any?

M: 40
H: 43
D15, D17
M: 22 years
S: 7/12
M
M
Hi there, sorry to be impatient, I know that is something I need to learn, but I am feeling desperate. I post some days back and since then my sitch has changed somewhat to the point of knowing my W has spent the weekend with OM when she told me and the kids she was visiting a friend! Can you release my post please so I can talk to people??!

Me: 38 W: 35
M: 9Yrs T: 15Yrs
S8 D5
BD: Feb 13
Still Living Together

I feel like I'm in thick forest, I'm slowly drawing a map of the way out, but not sure yet which side of the forest I will emerge.
L
L
I'm wondering if I am doing something wrong, or just not understanding moderation....

When I click on 'my stuff', then 'view profile', it says:
Member #: 31824
Title: New Member
Total Posts: 1
Registered on: 11/25/12 06:35 PM

So I should have my original post floating out there somewhere. But under 'my stuff', when I then click 'Posts', it says 'This user has made no posts.' And therefore I can't find my original post. Is there another way to find it? Or will it just not be visible until I come off moderation?

L
L
Or since my original post is not visible after all these months, that it was 'diapproved' for some reason? Just confused.

L
L
Ok yay, posts from today have been approved - but still can't find my original post from November to be able to update and continue thread of my original story. Any way a mod might be able to go back and approve that from a few months ago? Or is it lost to the black hole of the interwebs? "My Profile" shows I have 5 total posts, but when I click to 'show posts' only the 4 from today show up.

C
C
Originally Posted By: LoveU2
Or since my original post is not visible after all these months, that it was 'diapproved' for some reason? Just confused.

I am not a moderator but if you made a post on 11/25/12 and it still has not shown up, I would guess it got lost somehow.

I would suggest you post again.

It appears right at this moment your profile say 6 posts and 4 are visible. Once moderation is ended the amount of posts you have should be equal to the amount stated on your profile.

But the moderation makes it very confusing for everyone on the board.

Sorry but that is the decsion that MWD has made.

And it is her board and her rules.

Me-70, D37,S36
C
C
Originally Posted By: reb9597
What are the rules for PM? Can't send any?

PM's do not work here. they are disabled for everyone.

Me-70, D37,S36
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard