Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
C
caigy72 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Time for a new thread, but I don't know how to include my old thread link :P

Not alot to report as I never see him.

H took the 2 youngest to dinner last night and then went to get a haircut, apparently his regular hairdresser was not there so someone else cut his hair.

When he was done and paying he asked the receptionist for his hairdressers number...what a creep, this girl is in her twenties. S13 said "Dad's a dirty old man now" LOL

M 41 H 43
M 22
S 18 S 14 D 11
Affair discovered 1/12
He filed 2/12
OW#2 7/12 she lives next door.
D pending
J
J
LOL dirty old man

Me: 34 W:35
SD(16),S(11),S(10),SD(9),D(7),D(5)
C
caigy72 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
So, today I got a letter from my lawyer saying that our D date has changed from Feb 13th to May 7th because there is no judge available on this date and the next available date was in May.

In a way i'm kinda relieved but also disappointed that I will not have him to answer to! I'm so confused thatif this were meant to be then why has it not happened?

M 41 H 43
M 22
S 18 S 14 D 11
Affair discovered 1/12
He filed 2/12
D pending
C
caigy72 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I don't even know where to start, I never write loooooooooooooong posts because I hate typing my messed up life for the world to see frown

H called me yesterday saying "I want this sh!t over now, I'm tired of waiting" I said "I bet you are" he was yelling at me so I said I won't listen to this so he said he was gonna sell the house from under me blah blah blah...so I hung up on him. He called 9 more times and I didn't answer.

When I spoke to my lawyer he said I asked for a drug test last week and now he's freaking out.

The OW called S17 last night because apparently hetext her a rude text. She said she understood how he didn't want to see reality of the situation that I was a bad wife etc...S17 lost it on her, she said "your dad wasn't happy with your mom before you were even born" S17 said "So instead of divorcing her after a couple years of marriage they had 3 kids he stayed another 20 years and now its ok to leave? Wow your an idiot!" She went from I think your dad is really messed up and I don't find him attractive to you need to respect your dad... the b!tch is a whackjob!

Then H called S17 and S17 lost it with him, H said you only feel the way you do because of mom is telling you lies? S17 said I see what you've done, I see how you've changed your not the dad I grew up with...I'm embarassed by you so it has nothing to do with mom this is all you. It went on for awhile with H blaming me for everything ofcourse.

Just sick of getting the blame for everything and he take no responsibility at all...getting exhausted by it all.

On a brighter note S17 won 2nd place in regional competition for marketing for school, now he goes to state finals and hopefully then nationals in California...so proud of him.

M 41 H 43
M 22
S 18 S 14 D 11
Affair discovered 1/12
He filed 2/12
D pending
C
caigy72 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Not much to update, just wanted everyone to know I am still plugging along.

I still read everyone's updates every day. Some are doing great and some have an abundance of patience that I envy a great deal!

It seems that a lot of the posters here have some kind of contact/communication with their MLCer whether it be good or bad, I have none.

We have to get 2011 return amended and he told me to handle it...doesn't care that if its not done we owe $16,000. Anyway that's how it's all going here...time is matching on.

Have a great weekend all.

M 41 H 43
M 22
S 18 S 14 D 11
Affair discovered 1/12
He filed 2/12
D pending
job Offline
caigy,
Your h is a very angry man because he's not getting what he wants. Furthermore, you have not control over the judicial system and if he's got a gripe about getting things over and done with, he should consult his lawyer about it and not vent to you.

I'm sorry that he's been such an angry man about things, As for the twinkle twat, I'm glad your son put her in her place. That is one smart young man and you should be very proud of him!

Be thankful that you don't have a lot of contact w/your h right now. You do not need to listen to the venom spewing from his mouth. Each mlcer is different and some of them really didn't have a lot of contact at first w/the mlcer, but as the mlcer moves along the path, they begin to have some communication, whether it is about a divorce, furniture, money, etc. In time, you very well may hear from him because he's going to want something. They can't leave us alone for very long.

I'm sorry about the 2011 amended return being dumped in your lap. It's better that you take care of it...at least you will know it's done.

Hang in there. Please try not to allow his spewing and demonizing get to you. It's his way of trying to justify what he's doing and he knows that no one believes the crap he's spewing, especially your son.

I hope that you will find something fun to do this weekend.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
C
caigy72 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Thanks snodderly, I am counting my blessing like my healthy children. Some days simply just sick but those days are becoming fewer.

I just got home from a fundraiser with my BFF for a family whose 19 yr old son was killed in a car crash and his brother was badly injured in the crash. Something that is so heartbreaking and completely incompressible puts a lot into perspective. Right or wrong I have a lot to be thankful for.

M 41 H 43
M 22
S 18 S 14 D 11
Affair discovered 1/12
He filed 2/12
D pending
M
M
Hey Caigy,

hang in there. Sorry things are so rough for you and your family. You've come so far, be proud of yourself.

I understand about "typing out your story". When I'm hurting the worst, I share the least.
Not the best idea, but I'm working on it smirk

Keep letting us know how it goes - we care AND we understand!

~ hoping today is a good day for you smile

Me 46 H 56
M 22 yrs
S22, D20, Twin Ss18

You teach people how to treat you by what you allow.
What you stop.
And what you reinforce.
~~~~~~~
A lack of boundaries invites a lack of respect.
C
caigy72 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Thanks miz, it really does help that everyone here gets it.

M 41 H 43
M 22
S 18 S 14 D 11
Affair discovered 1/12
He filed 2/12
D pending
C
caigy72 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Had a horrible day, yesterday my uncle got buried and last night after the funeral my SIL died suddenly. SIL started dating my brother when I was 7...she really grounded my brother and she was exactly what that crazy boy needed lol

I called my brother today and he is so devastated of course. I wish I could be there for him.

S13 will be 14 on Saturday and H has the kids, first time ever that I won't have my Son on his birthday. Sorry all feeling down tonight, and simply sad.

M 41 H 43
M 22
S 18 S 14 D 11
Affair discovered 1/12
He filed 2/12
D pending
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard