Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
OP Offline
C
Accuracy.. I apologize. I have another thread , I asked a question in relation to a spouse who has cheated..what makes them come back.

In my case I am the spouse who was cheated on.. And although they have broken up numerous times, seem to always get back together. I believe H is still in the EA aspect, perhaps even the physical aspect. I have tried numerous tactics, and am now feeling that I need to move on.. Serious DB. H knows what he needs to do, yet feels unable/ unwilling to.. I do not want to lose my H, as I do believe we are meant to be together, but am thinking that may never be the case.
Go to the thread.. Help! You can read my story there.

C
OP Offline
C
How is this for irony? H niece ( she married his nephew) just called me tonight, aparantly nephew is having an EA online. And she comes to me!! Go figure, when my own M is messed as it is. She isn't aware of what me and my family is going through. Ironic!

C
OP Offline
C
Now what the heck do I tell her about my situation?

M
M
You don't. Apply to her what you've learned. Or suggest that she post here. Then you don't have to advise her about anything.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
C
OP Offline
C
Thanks Mr. Bond...been up half the night wondering what to do. In my situation...I think he has left...hven't heard from him all weekened and that is wht happenes whey they see each other. Still going to do the DB techneiques...no contact...but sadly, I think we are finished...after 29 years together. frown

C
OP Offline
C
This is what happens when they see each other.

C
OP Offline
C
So.. Still no news from H.. As each minute passes I get the sinking feeling in the bottom of my stomach that he has left me. Literally feel sick to my stomach. Now what?? Haven't heard from him in three days, not answering texts or phone calls( only texted twice with no response). I know I have to be strong, but one minute I am furious for not even to show a bit of compassion to me or his kids for not letting me know one way or another. The next I want to kick him out for all this bs.. Next minute I am scared shitless that he left me for her.

C
OP Offline
C
So now what do I do?? Feel lost again.

C
OP Offline
C
Both D and S have tried calling- no response. Running away from his family, who would have thought it?

C
OP Offline
C
Guess we aren't worth fighting for. frown

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard