OP Offline
B
New thread time

Previous threads

I didn't see it coming part 1

I didn't see it coming part 2

In home separation part 1

Last Post - before thread locked

Been out on my bike today & did a comfortable 10 miles which was nice in the sun cool

Earlier today my W was flirting with me a bit, trying things on & I have to admit she did look good.

Since I've pulled way back we haven't ML in about 5 weeks & as much as I don't want to potentially get dragged back into limbo, I don't know how much longer my will power will last.

I don't want to undo any good progress (personal growth) by sleeping with my W, because I run the risk of being dragged back in. (If I was a DB Jedi I could do both wink )

I will not cheat on my W, because I honour my vows & I know how it feels to be on the wrong end of it.

What would DB-MAN do?

Bill

--------------------------------------------------------------

I chose not to initiate anything with my W and stepped back from my desires to think with my brain.

I have to tell you an In Home Separation with a WAW, when you are curretly a SAHH (stay at home husband)with your 2 young kids off for 6 weeks is character building if nothing else.

The other day I read through my sitch from start to where I am now and it was good to reflect on not only how far I have come, but also how far away I am from saving myself or my M.

I've been looking long & hard at our finances (lack of) and even when my teacher training bursary kicks in - because we owe alot of money out - financially we are tied together until at least February and maybe beyond.

This frustrates me somewhat because I feel disarmed financially from making choices and decisions on my next steps because of this financial barrier.

In hindsight, had I known what I know now about my sitch I would not have used my redundancy money to pay for a holiday & make some home improvements

I did these things because I love my W and famiy very much & really thought our M was in a stronger place than it actually was.

I am facing up to how things actually are, financially we are going to both need each other for at least the next 6 months & neither of us can afford to move out (that's the reality of it).

Emotionally I am ready to either legally separate or file for D, because I will no longer tolerate her lack of respect for me by continuing to dance with the OM.

As things are now I don't want to be part of any R with my W. If my W wants to give R another go there are things I will not compromise on, before I would consider it.

I have gotten used to not trusting my W, but to a point where I'm not suspicious as in, worrying who she's out with or who she's texting. I just accept that she's not to be trusted & more fool me if I have any expectations or desire to get sucked back in while she is living this way.

Instead of getting wrapped up in my sitch, I'm just going to have to live with some of the crap for now, because financially we can't stand on our own 2 feet right now.

What I am going to do is make sure I put everything into my teacher training & my future career - so that I can fulfill what I set out to acheive 5 years ago. The ultimate goal hasn't changed, but the measurements have.

It used to be all about being successful & moving to a nicer area with my W & the kids, now it's a little more defined ...

I want to be a strong role model and great father for my kids.

I want to be a great teacher.

I want to be financially and emotionally independent again.

I want the next chapter of my life to be my best chapter.

I want to be the best ME I can be.

I've got a long way to go on this journey & either way whatever happens between me and my W, I know I'll be OK.

I have to be for my kids and for me.

Bill

Me 34 W 32
D 9 S 6
M: 9 years
T: 12
Bomb: 02/11/12
EA/PA: 12/17/11 - ongoing
Moved out: Oct 2012
Joint Filed for D: 2/11/13

Don't just GAL, find yourself and be happy
C
C
DB-Man would not give in to the temptation as DB-Man knows OM is still in the picture and WAS is only using ML to tag and confuse LB who is dropping the rope.

DB-Man would not flirt either.

DB-Man would have his plan in play and work on himself and his education and move forward.

DB-Man would spend extra energy on his children who need lots of love through these difficult times that wife has brought upon the family.

DB-Man would continue to drop the rope.

Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul.
unconditional love is awesome!
B
OP Offline
B
I think this is how I'm gonna move forward...

Everytime I have doubts, need to question something or my intentions, I'll just ask myself:

'What would DB-Man do'?

Thanks Chatter

Me 34 W 32
D 9 S 6

C
C
i will keep on you. You keep on me. smile

i need some help with keeping with the running lately. I missed 2 runs last week. Got the long one in.

This week I am on course. But need to stick to it.

Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul.
B
OP Offline
B
That's a deal!! smile

I did good last week with getting my 3 runs in and a half decent bike ride, but I undid loads of that good work by not eating well.

I'm gonna set my alarm for a 6am run in the morning, gotta get my 1st in tomorrow.

I'll let you know how that goes, I think i'll enter a 5 or 10k to get me motivated for some training.

How about you Chatterbug, are you in training for any runs?

Bill

Me 34 W 32
D 9 S 6

C
C
Yea. The goal this winter is 1 marathon 6-10 half marathon's and 2 10k's

I keep up with my long runs ( 6 - 8 miles for maintenance ) But will be ramping them up now.

B
OP Offline
B
Marathon wow!! The most I've ever run is 10 miles - 3 short of a half marathon.

That's some going! I've been doing 5k runs - need to step up my distance - think i'll try and do 10k tomorrow :-)

Me 34 W 32
D 9 S 6

C
C
U do the 10 K ???

Y
Y
Stay strong Bill (re all the flirting) - I mean, enjoy it, but don't succumb.

Why is she flirting so much do you think? There is clearly a connection that she is after, and not exactly the sign of someone wanting it to be over.

B
OP Offline
B
Yesterday when I had my 2 hr window to get a 10k in the weather was terrible - really windy and lots of heavy rain - so I didn't do my 10k yesterday.

I did set my alarm for 6:15 and squeezed my first 5k in of the week though this morning :-)

Taking the kids out today to Chester today - should be good, just me and the kids, it's an old Roman walled city, with a beautiful cathedral.

Might have to get an ice cream, cause it is hot today :-)

I'm going to try and do my long run on Sunday instead.

How about you cutter? You still doing good this week with your running?

Me 34 W 32
D 9 S 6

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard