Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
P
OP Offline
P
Kaffe Diem-no way will I mention the medical things to him or he will go nuts on me with violence, more threats, and turn it around so I am the crazy one. One thing I did do was to tape record the phone calls with him threatening to kill me though. It certainly is a volatile dynamic. He is already pi**ed off today when I did not answer him on FB or his email. Made him paranoid and more manic than usual. Yes, I am getting the point he is not a typical MLCer and could be dangerous. Question I have is what do I do when he wants to come here and stay a few days again to see the dogs or go to the Art Museum with me? He will get crazy if I say no surely and again accuse me of turning on him. Yes, my specialty is intelligence and strategic analysis so I spend most of my time arguing my position with some very forceful military men so I do stand up well I am afraid. Also believe it or not I work with military men who have traumatic brain injuries, PTSD, and violent tendencies as well as inmates and violent criminals doing conflict resolution in the court system for those who have been violent with their regular attorneys, as I have a "special skill and calmness" that they find attractive. So I should know better, but by the time I come home I am so worn out my skills don't seem to work with the Cuckoo. He accuses me of using lawyer tricks on him and playing him, and says he is smarter than any lawyer.

P
OP Offline
P
Dr I also forgot to mention that he has a ton of aches and pains that have no obvious cause. The aches and pains are all on the left side of his body-
1. Constant stiff neck
2. Pain in shoulder seems like arthritis, dull constant ache, crunching sound with movement
3. Swollen elbow-sore with movement
4. Hip flexor so hard to lift leg at times, sore with walking
5. Knee-swells randomly and often. Bruises appear on it, and disappear in a day or two. I think he is punching the leg
6. Also saw him punch himself in the cheek a few times hard enough to leave a bruise when he was frustrated.
Right side is fine. No complaints. He commented the only things that did not hurt on that side are his wrist and his ankle but that he expected they would start hurting soon.

F
F
This man has big issues. He is a project.

Too much work.

M: 16 years
Bomb 4/07
OW 20s long gone
Divorced 11/09
I remarried New Guy
Cooperative r w/X regarding D

~
~
I would recommend at this time, please seek support locally and also protect yourself. ie. Check into availability of shelters, change the locks, and perhaps even consider filing a restraining order.

IMHO, ABSOLUTELY IMPERATIVE!

If you say you are scared... then DO NOT deny or stuff that feeling. From your posts... and I do know that people in crises... ie. those who's world is turning upside down as your is, can "see" things differently.

My belief on an appropriate and necessary approach is...

GET YOURSELF PHYSICALLY AND EMOTIONALLY SAFE FIRST!

Then you can analyze.

~
~
BTW, I know some VERY SMART ladies who don't get themselves out of this type of a sitch. Be smarter.

K
kml Offline
K
It's a long shot but perhaps he should be checked for Lyme disease?

K
kml Offline
K
Oh - and syphilis while he's at it. (Syphilis and Lyme disease are actually cousins - both spirochetes).

C
C
Originally Posted By: professorfiancee
I usually am the one assigning it-but in my field it is usually to men in uniforms with big guns and fighter jets and bombs!

Well I used to fly jets.
So I guess turnabout is fair play.

If you have any questions post it on here. smile smile smile

Me-70, D37,S36
P
OP Offline
P
Cadet darling-love flying and fliers! Love to you!

Ok I need to vent again and it's a bit x rated so stop reading if it will offend you. Cuckoo has been manic since he left here on Monday. Seems to be worse since I am not talking with him. Today 9 FB posts-in 1 hour! First is a response to a Black Adder post where BA says "I am a collosal pervert"-Cuckoo posts "Who is not?" GD**n it, if he were I would not have had such a dull sex life for years or begged so often for a little creativity! WTF? Turning himself into the bad boy in the bedroom I always wanted? Noticed he is doing this stuff alot. But I restrained myself from commenting...Then some nasty comments about religion from Herzen, another about being horrified about modern man having no soul, and a poem in Russian called I heard a voice. A rather depressing day in total from him. Manic and Depressive? Wonderful! Really is irritating me but I have not commented back-trying to stay NC as instructed. No comment from him on my post thankfully as it was sane. Trying to get attention I guess, punish me for not paying attention to him. My response would have to many asterisks for the censor.
I wonder if I am doing the right thing by not communicating with him on the internet-a little doubt seeping in-as he seems crazier to me, and it's on a public forum. Still concerned he will try suicide or the little girl will appear to be the only one "supporting him" and "loyal to him" "who cares about him." Stupid I know. Give me the 2x4. Really would like to post to him "Cuckoo, tweet tweet, reality is over here dumb a$$!" Looks like I need some anger management and yoga. Speaking of which the little girl copied my likes from FB and adopted them as her own-GD**n I guess I have returned to high school! DIdn't like it then and no patience for it now! Ok, yoga and deep breathing for me.

A
A
Stop looking at his FB and Twitter. You need a vacation from his nuttiness. Impossible to detach when you're following everything he does so closely...

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard