Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Originally Posted By: Cadet
Begging, Pleading, pursuing is not going to work.

So STOP doing that.

Time to keep working on you.
Make changes for YOU.

You can not control him only YOU.

Make the changes, make them REAL
Make YOU into the best YOU can be.
People will notice, but you DO not have to tell them.

Keep your EXPECTATIONS at zero and you will be on your way to a new and better life.

Sorry you are on moderation but keep posting and soon you will be off of it.

WHAT HE SAID...READ IT AGAIN, PLEASE....your h has a long history of ignoring how his inappropriate contact with OWs and exes hurts you

and it IS inappropriate....period.

So was your apology. Sounds to me as if your jealousies and insecurities were spot on.

enough apologizing and please PLEASE for your sake

read Cadet's post again.

M: 57 H: 60
M: 35 yrs
S30,D28,D19
H off to Alaska 2006
Recon 7/07- 8/08
*2016*
X = "ALASKA 2.0"
GROUND HOG DAY
I File D 10/16
OW
DIV 2/26/2018
X marries OW 5/2016

= CLOSURE 4 ME
Embrace the Change
J
OP Offline
J
NO, he wants to stay back at the house with ME...he said and he wants to start moving his things back in...his room at other place is paid for til the fifth, so he wants to stay at the house with me and move his stuff back into the house with me..I guess I was not clear on that point?

J
OP Offline
J
I know this man loves me...and yes, he has made mistakes..but so have I...so if he is willing to move back in and move his stuff back in slowly..why WOULDN'T I agree? Isn't Michelle's advice to do what it takes to get the relationship back? I plan to act as if, get a life and NOT REACT to things. He is the one initiating the I LOVE YOU's in conversations now, NOT me. He is the one calling and texting all the time..I simply reply.
As for my AA program..that is Mine and MY sponsor's business, but yes, I am doing the steps, attending meetings and opening a meeting once a week as well..I don't always chair it, as I believe others need to chair ..not always me. Also, his program is HIS program and I am NOT going to ask him what he is doing ..as that is his and hopefully his sponsor's business.

I honestly do not think he has been physically unfaithful while we were together..yes, emotionally..but no not physically...what he has done while we were separated..I honestly do not know..I have tried to date..but it did not work for me, as I was NOT emotionally available..I love J. That's all there is to it.

J
OP Offline
J
We are both a bit gun shy..and so if he is willing to spend his nights and days at home...and sleep in my bed every night..I am going to take that chance ...one day at a time. If it ceases to work..it is MY house, I OWN it ...his name is not on it, I had it before he entered my life...so he has no stake in it and I can ask him to leave or he can choose to leave at any given time..and I still have my home.

J
OP Offline
J
Hehehehe...he texted first this morning..good morning, I imagine you are snuggled up in bed with the dog with the heated mattress pad on high....I ignored it for quite a while..then texted...on phone about possible new job opp (which was true) then out to a meeting...then work. Did not text again ...got a text later...how's it going? texted back.. good meeting today..a while later again.. got another text..you home yet?..replied yes. Five minutes later home phone rings..he was on break..wanted to say hi asked about job opp..I filled him in then said..gotta get ready for work basically..he sais luv ya..I said luv ya too..bye. I am hopeful, but have no major expectations.

J
OP Offline
J
Have been keeping texts directed by him as much as possible..also am staying busy with meetings, active job hunting for better position, have several interviews next week, purchased appropriate business attire...working on me! He is coming in Thursday and will be here when I get home from work..am excited and nervous..so want this to work. He said he is going to get stuff out of rental room and put it in storage, bringing only what he needs at first..as he does not want to move stuff out again, if need be..I am ok with that and expressed that to him.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard