Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
L
L
You're a good man, Yogoer! Jack call him!

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Let me give up the need to know why things happen as they do.
I will never know and constant wondering is constant suffering.
Caroline Myss
T
T
Yogoer, I've sent you an email as well. Hope you don't mind.

Me: 31
W: 28
M: almost 6
T: 10.5
S2
Bomb#1: 05/11
Bomb#2: 11/11
S'd: 11/28/11
Moved back in: 12/28/11
MC: 06/28/12

...what is it about the 28th day of the month?
A
A
I suppose you could put your phone number in your signature until you know it's been received by the person in need, and then change your sig back.

Adinva 51, S20, S18
M24 total
6/15/11-12/1/12 From IDLY to H moving out
9/15/15-3/7/17 From negotiating SA to final D at age 50
5/8/17-now: New relationship with an old friend
__
Happiness is a warm puppy.
J
J
I'd say stop at the gmail.
Somethings are worth the price, just be aware of the price.

Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. - C.S. Lewis

Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B. - Jack3Beans

Listen without defending; Speak without offending - FaithinAK

TRUST THE PROCESS - Cadet

Y
Y
I'm stopping at the gmail - J3B is a truly GOOD man, just so you all know (if you didn't already).

Jack_Straw - i am still waiting to hear from you. Get ahold of me. Things CAN get better.

10bus - wrote you back. Call me ANYTIME.

Me: H 30
W 29
Married: 2/9/08
Separated: 1/2/12 - she initiated, i moved out
ILYBINILWY: Fall of 2011

Crushing truths perish from being acknowledged. - A. Camus
J
OP Offline
J
Thanks everyone. Reading my post from last week I'm a little embarrassed. Wish I could delete it. I've changed my preferences to accept PM's BTW.

All I know is she said she needed time to find herself. Time alone. Said she still loved me and she wasn't going to date for a year. Six months at the least. BS. She's already dating. She said she was going to give me the money she owes me. Literally thousands. 1/2 the security deposit on the wedding she cancelled. 1/2 of a personal loan I made in December. The security deposit on the house I put up which she threw me out of. The new phone I just bought her. The utilities I'm still paying cause they're in my name. I even still owe the money on my credit card for the presents she bought her own kid. Am I bitter. YES!

I just sent her an angry text. I know I shouldn't have. I know it's over. I'm not DBing to get her back. So why am I here? I needed to rant. I am so depressed and angry. How could she lie to me. I trusted her. It took me a long time with the help of some very nice people here to learn to trust again after my last divorce. I don't think I have it in me to try again. I'm having a lot of trouble getting up and out of the house. I'm taking my medications. I'm just so hurt and lonely.

I honestly wish I was dead right now. How can you just move on like that. In such a short time. I know we were only living together for a couple of years and we were only engaged but it felt like marriage to me. I considered it a life long commitment. It was more of a marriage and I was more deeply in love with her than my ex who I spent 10 years with.

I'm sorry. I just needed to vent. I am just suffering a great deal knowing she's back out on the prowl. I really thought she was a different person.

Two main issues I am struggling with right now. I still have many many pictures of us. Cards and gifts. I know I should get rid of them all but it is hard. And.....

I can't stop spying on her either. I sent her a mean text telling her I know she is dating again and she should change all her passwords. No response. I think she has blocked my texts. I don't think I have the strength to stop looking.

sigh

M
M
I pray that you are doing well Jack....

It would be great to hear from you

J
OP Offline
J
Thanks Mach1 - here I am.....not sure you guys will want to read this. Maybe even a mod will delete because this is as far from divorce busting as you can get. I am totally depressed today. Borderline suicidal. I can't stop crying. I have my boys this weekend and they are looking at me like I have two heads. I really want to die. If it wasn't for them I don't know what I would do. I could never do that to them. I'm doing better on my meds for bipolar. The drinking has tapered off. I have been exercising. Hurt my back last week and can barely get off the couch. Maybe that has something to do with the depression and my recent behavior.

I warn you. This is not pretty.....

Well I didn't have the strength to stop spying on her. I found out she joined eHarmony and is in contact with an ex. The guy before me. Weight lifter, perfect body / no brain type guy. Not that weight lifters have no brain but this guy is....well....he is model quality but I'm not sure he knows how to read.

Over the last few weeks I tried to push her from my mind. I threw out and deleted from my computer every scrap of her existence. Everything and anything that reminded me of her. Then I broke down and sent her an email this past Wednesday. I told her I loved her and missed her. She wrote me back and told me she stills loves me. Obviously a lot more was said by both of us.

Thursday evening she called me. We talked for about and hour and a half. She invited me over and we made love and fell asleep in each others arms. She told me she loved me and missed me. That I made her feel pure and innocent.

The next day we met for lunch. Had a great lunch. We made plans to go away to a B&B next weekend and she was genuinely excited. When leaving the restaurant I went to take her hand. She pulled away and I said, "You don't want to hold my hand?" She said, "That would feel to much like we are boyfriend and girlfriend." Like a dope I said, "Arn't we?" She said no. Just because we are going away together that doesn't mean we're boyfriend and girlfriend. People that are just dating go away together. She said that this is what she was afraid of. Just because we were engaged and lived together for a while she was afraid I would want to level right back up to it.

I explained that I am not good with open relationships and she knows that. She assured me she isn't planning on dating anyone else but I was hurt. Felt like crying. She thought I was mad and the ride back to her office was quiet. She told me she would call me later but she didn't.

Woke up in the middle of the night. Snooped around her accounts. Found out she is planning a tryst with the weight lifter tonight. Like I said I couldn't stop spying. So she lied to me yesterday. I lost it. I sent her a message letting her know exactly what I know. How I know about eHarmony. I know about her driving two hours for sex tonight. (She is on the road right now)

She wrote back that she is scared of me. That I am obsessed and that isn't good for my health. Never contact her again. And if I continue spying on her she will press charges.

I wrote her back. Told her she is a liar. Told her to practice safe sex tonight and stop lying to her friends. I told her she is a user and accused her of bleeding me dry financially, emotionally and mentally. Told her she is the meanest person I know and I'll never contact her again.

Here I am. Knowing she is on her way North to get drunk and laid. I messed up my life so bad I don't know if I'll ever find solid ground again. Wondering if I should look for guidance in "Surviving the Big D" or move away from the site already. The reason I am here is because you guys helped me through a terrible divorce six years ago and I didn't know where else to go.

Jack

H
H
Jack. I am concerned. Kn

Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.
--Jean Jacques Rousseau.
J
OP Offline
J
I'm concerned too. Someone tell me what to do. I wish the device from eternal sunshine really existed. I need her out of my mind. She is meeting him in 5 minutes. :-(

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard