Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
I
I
makes me wish there was a pill that would just wipe years out of your memory...then we could just start over with out any of those pesky memories of the person they use to be....

Me:48 H:42
M: 18 yrs.
S: 9/1/09 due to alcoholic H
D bomb: 9/9/11
OW confirmed 10/30/11
D papers filed 11/01/11
S15 S21(Special needs) S28

Look to yourself, It is there that all your answers are found...
A
Abbey Offline OP
OP Offline
A
The disrespect is part of what bothers me. Not just the obvious, but the seemingly oblivious-ness (is that a word??) smile... in which he seems to have towards my feelings.

He gets his undies in a knot at the slightest slight by OW, and yet seems completely blind to what he's inflicting on me with the back and forth drama that he wants to engage in. Not to mention the on again, off again marriage interest. It's like, hey put your feelings on hold, would ya.

At this point, I just keep saying, when (he) no longer cares to answer her at all, and it sticks for more than simply an hour or two, or a day or two... then you'll know you're making progress. (more of his questioning how he gets sucked into her drama).

Of course the factor of his daughter puts some of the regular rules in the blender (and I expect that)... but he still expects her to abide by his telling her: I'm not interested.

He was completely blind to what was clearly obvious to the rest of us. That she was after money, ... wants a guy with money to fund her lifestyle. etc etc.

Meanwhile, of course, I'm supposed to not be hurt by this while he figures all this out, and puts me on a shelf, takes me off the shelf, etc. Shakes head. Yeah,... a pill to forget the few years might be helpful.

Abs

T:22, M:20
H:55 Me:45
H-OW PA: N/07
OW Jan08
Bomb:Feb/08
S: Apr/08
Back together Ap1/09-Sept/11
Oct, 2011, uncertain future/H is a mess.
Dec/11 - Doin'friend mode. Some days are better than others.
A
Abbey Offline OP
OP Offline
A
The latest from the saga from the OW made me laugh: Her comment to my H - I need a husband. H: I'm sure you'll find one in a year or two. OW: His name won't be Xyz? (My H's name). H: Uh... no. It won't. OW: I really thought we had a chance. H: Uh. I think I've told you countless times now, that's not happening. Yesterday morning, she then gets daughter to phone 2 or 3 times. When H won't engage in small talk, she gets snarky.

What is interesting: At least he's stopped telling her he loves her now since before Christmas. (If you recall this was something that was happening about 6 to 8 weeks back). My comment to him was: You telling her that you love her is going to keep giving her the idea that you are interested in her. (Like ... why should I have to tell him this?????? but I digress) ... H: oh... gives her the wrong idea eh. Hmm. Ok, then I better not say that anymore. Me: Yeah, I mean if you really feel the need to say something to her one more time: You could tell her you care about her because she's your daughters' mother, but then stress you are not interested in any relationship with her.

(He reported back to me that the OW said: Care?... what's this CARE? crap????)

His new name for her today: That lyin' B.

Round and round.
Abs

T:22, M:20
H:55 Me:45
H-OW PA: N/07
OW Jan08
Bomb:Feb/08
S: Apr/08
Back together Ap1/09-Sept/11
Oct, 2011, uncertain future/H is a mess.
Dec/11 - Doin'friend mode. Some days are better than others.
N
N
Abbey, are you still around? Is everything okay?

M 44, H 46
D11, D9, D5
Married 12 years
PA confirmed 9/2011
I filed 3/2012
H moved out 7/2012
M
M
Yeah Abbs! Please at least pop in and let us know you are still out there!

M 55 H 58 M 24 T 29
S 22,21, 19
Bomb 4/10
It (A) really isn't about you 11/2013
We all have work to do

The truth will set you free, but it will almost kill you first.
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard