Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Just checking it. Hope your dancing soon!

WillWin Offline OP
OP Offline
Well Kids, I have no new updates.

She is still AWOL...

As for me, I took a lil break from the bb to get my head together, and work on the life that I have. I took a lot of pic over the weekend of the blizzard. I also did alot of pushing of other peoples stuck cars...

Ok, back to the sitch. When we were married, we hired a photographer that was getting back into the busniess. He screwed up most of our pics. Some came out real well. Needless to say, he never fullfilled the contract. All he has ever shown us is the proofs. Some of the pics that he took were of my stepdads (I will call him pops) mom who is now deceased. Since my parents did pay for our photos, and they were talking about the pics this weekend (I over heard the convo) I guess I will need to call my w and ask her for the potographers phone number. The funny thing is, she was talking about getting the pics back in Dec. I guess we will see what happens.

I have not decided when I am going to make the phone call. I might do it tonight...

Well kids, off to work I go... Them 3 day weekends are killer...

WW "I no longer WILL WIN since I HAVE WON!!"
WillWin Offline OP
OP Offline
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GOPHER DANCE!!!!!!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

After 2 weeks, patiance, no contact, and some dumb luck on my part, I finally have heard something...

Im am silently celebrating here!!!

Ok, here is what happened. I am notroious for forwarding emails... I try to keep it under 3 a day. This morning I acidently on purpose sent included my w today. It was a cute one with pics of puppies and kitties.

Well, she responded to the email. She said "I liked the kittens. Take Care B"

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO....

The silence has been broken and she still is thinking bout me.

Back to going slow and steady!!!!!

PMA is at a level 8... I am thrilled right now...

This makes up for all of the tortrue I have been going through since dinner...

YEEEEEEE HAWWWWWW!!!!!!

Looks like I am back on course...

K
kml Offline
K
Good for you, Will
What's your plan now - give her a little more time, then maybe a friendly phone call about the photographer, then maybe extend some kind of invitation?

Ellie

WillWin Offline OP
OP Offline
The plan is to enjoy the moment for now Ellie... LOL.

I guess, after this, I will respond to her tommorow letting her know which one I liked, then wait it out a few more days.

I am stoked that she has been reading them. I was thinking that she just deleted them or something...

That and she sent me an email... even though it did not say much on it... The point is she sent me one!!!!

M
M
Great News!!

Dance away Will! You deserve the celebration. You deserve to feel wonderful.

I don't want to put a damper on things, but before you speak to her; a word of caution. As quickly as W can send you to the ceiling with a click of her mouse, she can send you spiraling downward. My advice to you is to set your expectations low. I have tons of hope my H will come back, but no expectations of him day to day. Don't get on the roller coaster. Stay on steady ground, climing slowly uphill.

Dancin' with ya!

Will,

You rock dude. I see you are letting off a little steam too. Good for you. I know you have your perspective straight. It is good that she responded.

I am very excited for you. Keep up the good work. (and the paitience)

Mycroft "As a man thinketh, so is he." "To truly live a moral and responsible life you must do more than is required and less than is allowed."
WillWin,
Ecellent News on contact....go slowly.....

Kip

"Those who don't read, have no advantage over those who can't" Mark Twain
Will-

Thanks for visiting my thread. You are wise to enjoy the fruits of your labors, but to keep focused and move on to another days work. I guess I should move over here now too since I am D now, but I kind of like the old thread so I might wait awhile.

I hope your well.

-Nathan

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard