Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
L
OP Offline
L
I'm afraid that it may kill off any possible spark of reconciliation. Also, it might make me feel better and not help overal, but who knows.

E
E
Light

Quote:
it might make me feel better

and why is this ^^^^ not a good thing?

"The difficulties of Life are intended to make us BETTER,not bitter".
"Fear is a prison, where you are the jailer. FREE YOURSELF!"
"Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B." - Jack3Beans
L
OP Offline
L
I have not posted for some time now and, felt an update might be worthwhile.

Since BD our lives and as we all have found are turned upside down, all the usual natural reactions and the complete state of shock, the physical pain and the why.

I have read so much on line and so many books about MLC and depression ( W ‘s Gp diagnosed depression for her) but clearly its so much more than that, I am now into the 9th month since the BD. One early article I read on this forum was by a lady saying that she was going to give her marriage 1 year to try to sort it out, well I cannot quite believe how my time has passed quite so quickly, 1 year seemed a lifetime, but in MLC it isn’t.

W moved out some 5 months ago to her aunts, but moved out from there after an argument, then it was a friend for a few weeks, now moving on because her friend was telling her what she didn’t want to hear, so now somewhere new. We usually meet up on Saturday mornings, but w is distant most of the time. Makes little effort with S15 and D19 at uni, that upsets me still.

I was advised on here sometime ago not to focus on her, try to detach, wise words
indeed. With a lot of help from friends and relatives I am on the road to getting to grips with this now, I feel quite strong and have been for a few weeks now, so yes I am OK, well as Ok is feasible. The pain seems to have gone and crying less frequent, although typing this is not as easy as I thought it would be.

My GAL is improving where I can, looking after my S, a house and running business takes most of my time, but I still get time for the gym, snooker, football and looking after my classic cars. The future looks fine, with or without her, I am going to be OK, plus a better person, after so much self analysis.

Anyway, end of my rant, progress made!

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard