Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
Y
OP Offline
Y

The blood work hasn't came back yet. They did that at my last appt a few days ago. When the doctor was looking at the ultrasound he said he thought it was benign but couldn't let me know for sure until he sent samples to pathology.

I think things happen for a reason. I wished my H would have a real awakening. I think he is pretty scared right now. My L was telling me that my H doesn't want a D and that he is dating me again. I don't know but I'd love to have my family back together again. The thing is I couldn't go through this ever again. So who knows.

As far as this cropping up. I honestly think that all the stresses we all have been through with MLC, takes a big toll on our health one way or another.

I am taking it pretty easy right now because I don't have the strength to do much. I have to force myself to get things done and I do but it takes me alot longer!! LOL

Y

Y
OP Offline
Y
seeking

I hate the hospital stays and the food. I Hate not being with my family. It is hard to take D up to the hospital because she gets restless. I'll miss her sweet smile. I need a vacation and sleep but not like this!!!!!! LOL

Y

Yr

I don't know about you but I find it strangely empowering to know

that no matter what happens, I will never go through that again.

For me, the MLC of H's and DBing (while also a lifestyle) is also a once in a life time thing...

But if your h wants back in, and you want your family together

then...who knows? What we do know is...

You don't have to decide today...

take care of yourself!

M: 57 H: 60
M: 35 yrs
S30,D28,D19
H off to Alaska 2006
Recon 7/07- 8/08
*2016*
X = "ALASKA 2.0"
GROUND HOG DAY
I File D 10/16
OW
DIV 2/26/2018
X marries OW 5/2016

= CLOSURE 4 ME
Embrace the Change
R
R
Hi yellow
I hope all goes well with the surgery, and tumor is benign. i will say a prayer for you.

Y
OP Offline
Y

I know I don't have to decide today, thank goodness!! I have too much to deal with right now.

As far as my H wanting to come home again. Things would have to be totally different. I love him but my feelings have changed alot. Either way, I know I will be just fine.

Y

Y
OP Offline
Y
Thanks so much rysmom!!!! The waiting is the hardest!!

Y

W
W
(((YR)))
Joining those sending prayers your way; in hopes that you find health and strength by living your life through love and peace.

Let your H do what ever he will because he wants to, not because you want him to. If that involves him being there for you, it will be meaningful to both of you. If he is not fully there for you, keep your focus on your health.

As you wait, try to make yourself breath easy and relax. Know that anyone who can survive someone else's MLC can handle whatever life presents.

cool

Y
OP Offline
Y
w2s

Thanks for the positive thoughts!! H has been a God send to say the least. It reminds me of him before MLC, a caring person.

I can handle this, I know I can, I know I can!!! I am just so exhausted anymore and hoping after the surgery I will start feeling better. I can never remember a time where I had no strength or power to do anything. I have always had so much energy!! I guess my age is getting to me!! LOL

Y

job Offline
YR,
What you have experienced and continue to experience w/your h in crisis is extremely stressful. However, your medical condition is also playing on your stress level. I would have been very surprised to hear that you had a lot of energy right now. Your body is telling you that you need to slow down, rest so that you can be stronger for the surgery.

I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and God will watch over you.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Y
OP Offline
Y
Thanks Snodderly

My body is telling me to knock it off and if I am tired I lay down while my D is at her program. My housework will be there when I can manage it. H has helped me alot with all of that but he is only here on the weekends. That is okay by me. I need my space too. I am trying to get everything done before the surgery and it isn't happening right now. Oh well...

Y

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard