Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
K
K
Yikes! Maybe both of them should start Dbing before it's too late.

As for you.....you go girl!

B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted By: Kimmie Lee
Yikes! Maybe both of them should start Dbing before it's too late.

As for you.....you go girl!

Yeah I know, it is hard knowing what I know and all I have learned (reading WAYYY too many relationship books the past 3 years!) to just watch them go through the motions in their marriages.

Glad that didn't come off as slutty or something, Kimmmie. I just can't identify with having a low drive. Quality time and physical touch are high on my list. It doesn't have to be sex, I like holding hands, walking arm in arm, things like that, too.

That's one thing I noticed right away with GG. When we met up at the party last April, he would go get a drink and bring me one too, and when he walked up as I was talking to other people he would come stand beside me and rub my arm, or touch the small of my back. Hard to explain, little simple touches, but made it feel like there was a connection. I like that. smile

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Oh, and on to the good news! I lost two more pounds this week for a total of eight! I have to admit, I did not eat all 5 meals every day, yesterday and today I didn't feel great and didn't eat much. Well, it turns out that of the two pounds I lost, one was actually lean mass according to my caliper measurements... Trainer said that if you do not eat enough, and up your activity level (I exercised four times this week), your body basically feeds on itself, and it sucked away some lean mass.

So lesson learned, I need to eat ALL of the food! Still counterintuitive, to eat more to weigh less, but hey DBing is counterintuitive too...

Me-35

M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4

K
K
Yay, you!

Again....slutty? Of course not! How the hell did you youngsters get so prudish?

How quaint. smile

K
K
Oh, and I wanted to add that GG sounds like a keeper. And it seems you're ahead of the game in that you already know one another.

Plus, my very passionate 1st M grew out of a friendship first, and that journey from friendship to love was actually very profound and a lot of fun.

K
K
Oh, and also, isn't it wonderful when GG is so attentive and considerate? He seems very protective of you too, and that is very sexy to me.

In fact....if you can't close the deal with him.....can I have him?

B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Thanks...

I had replied with a few suggestions for dining, he replied back 3 hrs later and actually apologized for not replying sooner. smile Then we traded a couple texts and he just texted me "Sweet dreams, can't wait to see you Saturday. smile "

So nice to talk to someone who is not guessing my bra size or offering to show me pics of his junk! grin

Me-35

M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4

K
K
Awesome!

See? There ARE nice guys out there. smile

D
D
HEY! We KNEW that! smile

You go BobbiJo! Some guy is going to be extremely lucky!

Jeff
The poster formerly known as dry_heat

Me-56
D 11/30/09
M 1/25/13
S18,22,27,28
E
E
Quote:
Mike, easy for you to say (man who has a girlfriend). We'll all get there, eventually.

Yes...it is easy for me to say...not because I found someone...simply because I chose to take the power from Kim..

bottom line...A WAS will never take any credit for helping with failure of a marriage..they simply lay all the blame on the LBS..

well..I call bullsheet...she was as responsible as I was..I was man enough to admit my faults and errors...she was not and she never will be..

I self examined, talked to professionals, talked to people on here till I was blue in the face....bottom line...Kim was not worth the effort....

Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard