Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
S
Quote:
Wives who have severely attached mothers rarely mean good business for a M.

I can tell you worse. Husbands who have severely attached mothers!

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
C
C
Originally Posted By: sandi2
Quote:
Wives who have severely attached mothers rarely mean good business for a M.

I can tell you worse. Husbands who have severely attached mothers!

Just one more reason for men to call women out on CB. I can only imagine the men or lack of men in these women's lives. cool

M22,H45,W45 S21/18D12
Retain faith that you will prevail in the end, regardless of the difficulties and at the same time confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.
P
P
My WH said he knew in his 'heart, mind and soul' that he needed to go back and live in his country in Europe. We were in the middle of moving back to my country on the opposite side of the world when this 'dawned' on him. Of course, in my sitch it was largely because he didn't want to grow up and be a father, so he had an affair with OW. OW represents "home", as much anything else. He was unhappy, araid, unable to comtinue for one reasn or another. I'm not saying your wife is having an affair... but I do understand that some people have very strong ties to their country of origin or have trouble adapting to their new country, and retreat 'home' in times of trouble/doubt. In my case I was very happy to cancel the move. He didn't want me to. He wants e where I am so he can conduct is new love life at 17,000kms from me.
Just sharing.

Me 36; H 40
baby born in May
M:13, T:15
Bomb (OW): Dec 09
began DBing: Feb
WH overseas with OW
old: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2027369#Post2027369
P
P
what's going on with the Edit function? sorry for typos.

S
S
Originally Posted By: Piano
what's going on with the Edit function? sorry for typos.

Must be part of the "cleaning up" and "improved performance" they did when they shut the forum down, unannounced, for a week.

Starsky

M57 W 57; D30 D28 S24 S20 GD7 GD2 GD1 GD5m GD1m
BD 5/07; W's affair 5/07-8/07

At the end of every hard-earned day, people gotta find some reason to believe. (Bruce Springsteen)
OP Offline
Thanks for everyone's thoughts. Yes, first I need to see if she wants me. If she does we can make a life together, we just have to figure out the logistics. We do have commuication issues, which is not uncommon for married couples from different cultures. We need to work on that for sure if we get together again.

My mother-in-law is going to be a part of the situation and she will most likely not changes too much. I am the one who needs to change and maybe she will follow or I will learn to work within the reality. My dance has to change even if hers does not. I can keep doing the same stuff because it puts my wife in the middle and it is not right.

OP Offline
Meant to say I CAN'T keep doing the same stuff because it puts my wife in the middle and it is not right.

OP Offline
When it rains it pours. My cat of 17 years is very sick and I am sure in his last days if not hours. I know it might be strange to some, but my cat has been a great support to me in my first divorce and now in my current situation. It is nice to come home to a life that loves you. I hate to think of life without the little guy. He has taken a lot of lonley times watching movies or reading a book by myself and made them a little less alone. I feel like Job in the bible. I almost hate to think whats next.

Still have not been able to speak with me wife. Next week I will get to talk with her and find out her feelings in something other than a short email.

P
P
Sotty to hear about your cat. frown

I have four dogs and a cat myself. I know what you mean.

Enjoy the Silence
R
R
Hope your cat gets better. My lab has been a great companion through all of this. She is always by my side.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard