Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
OP Offline
D
I was wondering if anyone here had their sex drive reduced as due to their spouse straying. In my case and others, it was a consistent rejection that almost "reprograms" your mind to not look for having sex or imtimacy.

I was wondering if anyone had recovered due to a reduced sex drive which may have been stripped down due to a long term affair and needs not being met, and if they used a process or whatever that was successful in restoring it?

Thanks.

S
S
Not I, and I imagine that would be more damaging than the constant rejection and reprogramming you mention, which I did experience (there was no affair, she just wasn't interested in sex, as she put it, "with anyone!") You would suffer that with all it entails, but it would be reflected and amplified by the pain of dealing with the affair.

Recovering Sex-Starved Husband.
D
OP Offline
D
My solution is to find a friend who is aware and sensitive of my issue, and is going to knowingly let me have it when I want it. Plus I'm going to do a QuickSilver264's process of doing 31 days of things that I want to do, whether I want to or not.

Dropping excess body weight by getting back on consistent gym regiment is good too. Plus my new ladies friends are going to say "yes", "YES", "YES". Not "NO", "Maybe", "Later", LOL.

I've had the rejection and slow down for so many years, that it caused it to back up. I will definately keep you guys informed how it goes.

Last edited by DaddyLongShanks; 08/11/10 08:13 PM.
N
N
Haha... Where are you going to find all of these YES women?
You guys crack me up!

Not saying I don't understand the quietus an affair puts on things, I just don't think easy always no strings sex is that available.
I wish!

D
OP Offline
D
Time2GiveUp.

ITS EVERYWHERE. I have a woman calling me right now for the dick. Getting stuck in a cuckhold situation does nothing to help your masculinity or confidence. It should not be allowed.

Once someone says you are not worthy, agree with them and show them the door.

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard