Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 32 of 58 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 57 58
B
B
Hey there my ks neighbor. thought of some of ya'll and miss ya'll so thought I would pop in and see how you are doing? wanna give me an update on life lol???

M 36
XH 34
3 children
If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Mark 3:25
"your mood swings are giving me whiplash" twilight
ALIVE FREE AND HAPPY 2010

K
kat727 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Sure! Quick run down: All 4 back in the groove of school. S17 is taking 2 college level classes now and will add one more in the spring.

Last Monday, had S17 run an errand for me and a lady ran a red light and hit him. He is fine but my new car has some scrapes. She took off and S17 followed her. Turns out she has a warrant out on her. I call my parents since my Dad is on the title with me and he is really mad. Hadn't spoken with them for a whole week(that's a first as long as we have been in the same country!).

Last Tuesday night a sheriff comes by and asks about our neigbor and shows me a pic. Tell him what I know and he lets it slip that this guy and a lady I mentioned seeing there burned a house down North of here in Meriden! Anyway the whole thing takes about 45 minutes but they have a warrant for his arrest and tell him they will break in the door if he doesn't come out. So they do! Enough excitement for me.

This week is oldest son's 18th birthday and next Tuesday is S14's. busy weekend but the boy's won't come up with a plan. Typical. lol

How have you been?

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
B
B
WOW woman!!! sounds like its been crazy busy for you, and enough of wierdness for you!!!!

Oldest started college, living in the dorm!! I had to move, cause of eh. So that was sudden and scary!!! Will have to make a new thread I guess.....oh, and I have a man! yes, the earth will probably implode any day now.....

M 36
XH 34
3 children
If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Mark 3:25

K
kat727 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Congrats on the guy! Always nice to share this mess called life with. What had started out as promising in Feb of last year fell apart in May. I saw that K was having a college friend(from her college days not his) was meeting his fam for vacation. I didn't feel good about it and backed off without talking to him about it.

Well as soon as they got back from vacation they are in a relationship! He moves her and her 2 small boys from NC to MO and in to his house. She is all of 29 and he is 46. I think it is his MLC as his Dad had a stroke last year, his oldest and middle child are now out of the house and his son just turned 16. but I won't hold my breath, I am just a bit shocked. Men, I don't get them...

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
B
B
yea the messes of life. Been a hard year with death and loss, blah another one over the weekend. Tell ya what, I am still waiting for something to be wrong with this one......

I dont think there is much getting of men...

M 36
XH 34
3 children

S
S
Originally Posted By: kat727
Men, I don't get them...

Ha Ha! It is a two way street.

A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction. ~Oscar Wilde

Ah, women. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent. ~Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

If women didn't exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning. ~Aristotle Onassis

Woman begins by resisting a man's advances and ends by blocking his retreat. ~Oscar Wilde

The chief excitement in a woman's life is spotting women who are fatter than she is. ~Helen Rowland

A man is as good as he has to be, and a woman is as bad as she dares. ~Elbert Hubbard

Women always worry about the things that men forget; men always worry about the things women remember. ~Author Unknown

K
kat727 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
I like those. smile Let's agree that life wouldn't be nearly as much fun without the opposite sex.

I was talking to a guy yesterday and I said the thing that scares me a bit is what if my intuition is really off? Will I be able to get the feeling with a basically good guy that there are red flags? So I find my next task for myself is working on trusting myself. I need to know that.

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
I
I
Quote:
Let's agree that life wouldn't be nearly as much fun without the opposite sex.

Kat, I agree 100%.

Me: 35|WAW: 38|D: 6yo | http://tinyurl.com/2dxx7m6
Feb 2006, left, came back in two weeks
Aug 2006, left again
Apr 2007, filed for divorce
Dec 2007, reunited
Mar 2010, moved out, filed again
K
kat727 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
I don't know about you, but I am hoping I would be having sex with someone of the opposite sex. wink

Who would have ever thought I would miss it so much? Nearly 3 years...

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
S
S
About 15 months for me. I need to put that on my todo list.

Page 32 of 58 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 57 58

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard