Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
B
OP Offline
B
Ok. Things have been different. Good different. H is not only around a lot! But is very very loving!!! Wants to be around, talk like old times, everything is becoming they way we were! I mentioned that saturday I wanted to bring the baby into the city square to stroll main street, window shop and just enjoy the nice cooler weather! Early saturday morning he text to see if I still planned to go and if he could come with us. We spent the entire day together he came over early to help dress S and we walked the streets took baby for a walk through the park and he came back to the house. My sister called that she had made dinner and was at my moms eating. H suggested we go too. We did go over, H was so hapy. My family was happier. They've noticed the change in the past few weeks too. H and sister have been texting just like old times w funny things! And BIL and H have been hanging out! Sunday morning I brought baby over to see MIL and FIL. They were soooo happy. H was happier. MIL invited me over to her Bday this week, H looked happy she did and I asked if it was ok, he said he wanted me there. He attended a family party alone yesterday afternoon at a cousins house and when he got back, I was at my moms and he came there with a bag of food saying my family sent you leftovers and cake. Haha. Too funny. I still don't bring baby into large crowds until he gets his shots. I asked if he missed S he replied I did. I missed both of you. I missed you too! We went back to our house! Put baby to sleep and as I was bending over the changing table to dress son, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me on my cheek with so much affection, leaning his body in and face nuzzled in mine and said goodnight mama.

I nearly passed out.

And so the day begins with text after texts from H (he started the new job last week and loves it).

Fingers crossed!!!!

N
N
Good job, Babydoll! Keep it going...I really am hopeful and it is sounding AWESOME!

(and all that talk of food is making me hungry, lol!)

me,34
exH,34
S,16 months
S:3/31/09-left for OW
started DBing 10/09
d final: sometime 10/10
current:
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2022856&page=1
met in 2004

P
P
smile
smile

I'm happy things are improving at least a little for now!

B
OP Offline
B
Thanks NM and PH!

Forgot to mention! Sister is having a destination wedding next May, and H said he is planning to come! And talked about renting a house at the beach next july for 'us' and have baby's 1st bday party on the beach with our family and friends!

Trying to stsy positive and take one step at a time! Baby steps... Right?

Floating!

P
P
This is wonderful Babydoll! Floating..floating! grin grin

Me 36; H 40
baby born in May
M:13, T:15
Bomb (OW): Dec 09
began DBing: Feb
WH overseas with OW
old: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2027369#Post2027369
G
G
Sounds great!

Maybe he was really stressed about the boards and his new job? And now he's open to other things!

B
B
Wow BD,

Sounds like things are really going well. I am so happy for you. i will pray for you that things continue in this positive direction

M=42
H=51
Common-law 6yr
Children: 11yr old daughter (previous marrIage) 6yr old son
Bomb dropped January 2013
G
G
saw you on p's thread. you said something about wanting to post or thinking about posting, but then not.

what's up?

P
P
yeah BD, even if you write a line and contradict yourself in the next, share what you are feeling. confused? or not sure writing helps?

B
OP Offline
B
Hey Girls, sorry for the confusion! I had to read what I wrote on P's thread. I meant that I anted to write on your thread P. I started to commented on your posts but never know what to write. I guess I am a hopeless romantic or a hopeful idiot and think your H will come around. I do think it will take time. I also don't know much on how to handle sitches where OP are involved.

I just want the best for you Piano. You too Gatsby. Heck... I wish everyone sitch would work out the way you wish for.

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard