Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 23 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
L
LolaL Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I'm glad I am not the only one with relationship PTSD...geez I have to DB all the damned time lmao!!! And I worry constantly. As a matter of fact, my guy tells me I worry too much...but he is patient and understands why. At least I think he does...

Im still standin better than I ever did looking like a true survivor feeling like a little kid Im still standin after all this time and Im picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind..

L
LolaL Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Oh this shiznit just gets weirder.

Now that I am off the bankruptcy and no longer responsible for making any payments, I figure the car goes back to the SG or the bank.

Of course, I cannot get a response from the paralegal at this office (typical), so I emailed the SG just for info purposes.

He tells me I can do what I want with the car, it's mine.

WTF?

I don't trust him. I cannot believe he would pay on a car that he is giving me. I would call it remorse, except you have to have a heart to feel remorse.

I don't get it.

Im still standin better than I ever did looking like a true survivor feeling like a little kid Im still standin after all this time and Im picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind..

M
M
WEIRD. I'd say he's saying it out of anger, kind of like you say "keep it" to someone you are angry at when they offer you something. It's childish in the extreme and that seems to fit him perfectly. smile Kidding....kind of.

I would keep trying the paralegal.

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

K
K
I would do some checking on that subject. You certainly don't need to get in trouble over the car. I don't know if you would need to contact the court or the bank. I know this is more of a pain, but well worth researching.

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
L
LolaL Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Yeah I agree. There is something that just doesn't quite jive. Frankly, I don't give a [censored] about the car. I can't get in trouble because the court has my address, as does the attorney. If they want to come and get it, then fine. But I can't register the damned thing either.

L
LolaL Offline OP
OP Offline
L
His specific words were do with the car what you think is best.

Wreck it? idk...

L
LolaL Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Yeah. Now he wants it back.

That's cool with me...I don't really want it!!!

B
B
Hey chickie!! stopping in on some of my friends, to see how you are doing. Miss you guys so much!!!

M 36
XH 34
3 children
If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Mark 3:25
"your mood swings are giving me whiplash" twilight
ALIVE FREE AND HAPPY 2010

L
LolaL Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Hey BG where you been??? How have you been!!!

B
B
was a rough summer!! had to literally up and run and move due to my eh. left my small town and moved to a big city, hard move there. oldest off in college, hmmmmm got a man.....health is still well ya know.....that about sums it up lol!

M 36
XH 34
3 children
If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Mark 3:25
"your mood swings are giving me whiplash" twilight
ALIVE FREE AND HAPPY 2010

Page 19 of 23 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard