Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 23 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 22 23
B
B
The weak character/moral fiber of these people never ceases to amaze me. I mean, by now, it should, and yet it still doesn't!? Sheesh...

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
S
S
Good job working through that! You are right, you do NOT want that. You deserve better for the rest of your life. She will see soon enough what type of moral character she has married.

Case in point, J was supposedly engaged to Tink months ago, she had it all over her ms. He bought her a 50.00 ring from Wally World with his dad's money. He denies being engaged at all, and has already been cheating on her going out with two other women, one on a week long trip which he lied to Tink about and told her he was going to see a relative. What low self esteem someone must have to put up with all that and still be hanging on!

The true nature of their character shows itself sooner rather than later.

I on the other hand am extremely happy with a wonderful person I was lucky to find! It is a year this month. ; )

You deserve to be insanely happy! There is someone out there!

"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out."
Robert Collier

"One's best success often comes after their greatest disappointments."
Henry Ward Beecher

me 33, s 9, d 4
L
LolaL Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I think the biggest thing that amazes me is that it's not like we haven't been talking. We have. Pretty regularly. Now I can look back and see that the whole "I lost my phone" thing was probably switching to a family plan and having to answer to his new wifey poo about why he is still talking to his ex wifey poo.

I am trying to muster up sympathy for his new wife, but since she is the OW, I can't.

Bastard.

Im still standin better than I ever did looking like a true survivor feeling like a little kid Im still standin after all this time and Im picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind..

G
G
LolaL,
For someone who just discovered she can't ride real roller coasters anymore, you suddenly found yourself back on the DB Monster Coaster.

I am sorry for your discovery and how you discovered it.
What a pr!ck. And barely two weeks after all that telephone flirting and sexual banter with you.
Head gamer. Let OW have him. Drop him. Go dark forever!

You do seem to have cycled pretty quickly through the whole gamut of emotions this unleashed in you.

And based on your strong post above, you are coming through it with your head together - and held high.
As it should be.
(((LolaL)))

Gardener

"My soul, be satisfied with flowers,
With fruit, with weeds even; but gather them
In the one garden you may call your own."
Cyrano deBergerac

L
LolaL Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Thanks Gardner! Whew...what a day. But I have come through it in one piece, in peace. I did manage to cycle through the emotions pretty quickly, and I am okay. I have realized that this was the absolute deal breaker for me. Now, I am going to deal with being really ticked off, and move on.

Im still standin better than I ever did looking like a true survivor feeling like a little kid Im still standin after all this time and Im picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind..

K
K
((((Lola))) my friend, I am sorry.

He did you a favor babe, honestly. You werent moving on, you were in self imposed "subtle" limbo. That's what I sensed anyway. I maybe wrong.

But in any case, as you said, "he" set you free while prooving again what a b@stard he is.

You did well, you came through this beautifully. You are ok and you will be great soon.
Love
K

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
L
LolaL Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Kal you are right. I was doing a self imposed limbo, although I was living, I was not moving on. I woke up this morning and realize that he is gone, and that I am relieved. That could have been me...wondering whether he was going to cheat again, wondering ... if he came back ... if he was going to leave again. I am glad he gave me that proverbial push out of the door, because I really do feel better. Finally, I have an answer.

L
LolaL Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I came close today, to sending a long, whiny email to the SG telling him how heartbroken I was, and how betrayed I felt.

And then I got up from my desk, and when I came back, I realized that was absolutely the worst thing I could do.

Besides, it would have been a lie really. I am not that heartbroken. Sure I hurt and feel like the biggest flippin' idiot on the face of the earth right now, but why drag it out?

I'm going to give him his car back. I have my brother's, and so I am going to tell him that I don't want it. That way I don't have to worry whether or not he will sign it over to me when it is paid off. I can just give it back to him, and he can do what he wants with it.

B
B
Good for you resisting. There have beena few times in the last couple months where I contemplated certain texts or emails, but decided to 'wait and see', and every time I was glad I didn't! smile

Yeah if he was talking sexual stuff to you a few weeks ago and is married now, you know you wouldn't want to be in the position his new wife is in, never knowing whoe else he might be talking to or hanging out with...you dodged that bullet!

Still I am sure it hurts, for that tiny piece of you that may have been keeping the spark of hope alive that you would one day reconcile...

How are you going to enjoy your weekend, missy?? wink

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
L
LolaL Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I am not sure yet LOL. I am supposed to go to my nephew's bday party tomorrow (can you say alcohol???) I will probably go for a little while. But mostly, I just want to relax. It's supposed to be nice, so I am thinking blanket, lawn, book, lemonade...

Page 10 of 23 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 22 23

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard