Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1994242 05/02/10 08:07 AM
B
bel44 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
i posted several things, please someeone tell me what i should do. today is our annaversary. frown should i send him an email or text ? should i do a LRT? if so, what should i do? is that the same as 'going dark'?

L
L
Abq it's always very quiet on here at the weekends, your not being ignored it's just folks arnt about so much, haven't read your sitch but if your H has become a Was don't send him a note as it will be deemed as pursuing! I'm in the uk so will try and check in later as I'm sure you will be in bed now! If you haven't spend some time reading all the threads it helps give you a better picture of things (())

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

Once lost but now found and happily married again!
G
G
ABQ,

Today is mine too. 18 years. I bought him a card. Inside it said, here is to 18 years of passion and 15 years of marriage. I decided that the last 3 years I would forget.

Note: he has been having an EA for 3 years. I bought him a decadent brownie to go with. He loves chocolate. And that is all I gave him.

Not sure how he took it as I wasn't here to watch. But I wanted him to know that I cherished our good years, not our bad years.

GDH

Let the sideshow begin....

Me 44
H 46
S 13
D 11
Married: 17
Dated: 7

Bomb 7/1//08 ILUBINILWY
2nd Bomb 4/3/09 I'm Leaving You
3rd Bomb 11/2009 - The 3 YR Affair is discovered
L
L
Hi Abqbelly,
I'm sorry you find yourself here. LR is right, spend some time reading the other posts here, it will help.

I didn't read your other post either, but are you separated? If you've not been having communication w H in my opinion contacting H today would be pursuing. Unless you are living togehter or in reg. communication.

Either way- just don't stress too much over it. Just keep yourself really busy today, can you plan something nice to do with your family or a few friends. It's rough believe me I know, but you will get through this day! There's a lot of support here, so keep reading & posting. I'll try to check back on you.

B
bel44 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
we have been in contact, but mostly because of me. it's breakin my heart/

D
D
Originally Posted By: abqbelly
i couldn't sleep last night at all. after seeing him and letting him tell me for an hour about what a horrible wife i was and hash up every single detail with rage while i just sat there and tried to calmly tell him that i changed and i wanted to focus on now, all i could do all night was be haunted by how bad i was.

abqbelly, I just did a quick read of your thread. Your H is emotionally abusive. Please do not contact him today.

1st
2nd
3rd
Current

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard