Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
S
S
(((CK))) Prayers on their way.

D
D
CK - I am praying for you. Please take care.

OLD THREAD-http://tinyurl.com/y98nuty
Me 44
H 51
T 15 yrs
M 9+ yrs
No Kids
"You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment unless you trust enough."
C
OP Offline
C
Thank you for the prayers! I'm in Southwest Ohio between Dayton and Cincinnati. Close to Kings Island.

Administrative Assistant, Clerical, etc. I've done this type of work for years. Type around 70 wpm.

My original unemployment claim is up next week. So, I need to find a job PDQ or at the very least hope for another federal extension.

One of my favorite scriptures during times of trial is Habakkuk 3:17-18. "Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my Savior."

That's pretty much how I feel. Nothing seems to be going right for me, but I have faith that God is in control and will work everything out for my good.

C
OP Offline
C
Here's an update on my recent crisis. I believe I told you my house was listed in the newspaper for a sheriff's sale for July 9th. For the past week I have been attempting to have a conversation with my h about options. He has refused every attempt. He will not reply to voice mail messages or text messages. Although, he at least has not called the police on me again.

Today I drove up by his place to see if he was home. His car was there, but sometimes he gets a ride with another co-worker to and from work. I drove around the block and when I came back, his "friend" was parked there. I sent him a text again and told him I only wanted to talk to him and it was important. Again, no reply.

Him not replying at all and giving me the silent treatment gives him complete, total control in this situation and I'm sure he's enjoying it. And I hate that it's getting to me. But, I am in a time crunch and I just don't have time for these childish games. If I can't get an extension, have h agree to look into the programs to save homes, or some other miracle, I will be homeless in a month. I have nowhere to go and my daughter lives with me, plus our 2 dogs, so we'll all be out in the street.

I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone and there is no waking up from this nightmare. This is certainly not my husband doing this because he would never be so cruel or callous about his family.

This Saturday I have actually been invited to his brother's place for a graduation party. His family had previously written me off, but have come around to believe me that there is something seriously wrong with h. They were led to believe from him that we just grew apart and were divorcing. Now, they realize he changed overnight and abandoned us. So, I am anxious to visit with them and see what they have to say about our new crisis and h avoiding me.

I understand h not wanting to face me, but right now I feel like telling him too bad, too sad. I have no idea how I am going to get him to stop acting like a child by refusing to talk to me, but I need to ASAP. Our final divorce date is not until Nov. 9th and I can't wait that long to get spousal support. Of course, I don't want a divorce at all and would much rather have him move home and we work on everything. I know with God all things are possible, so I'm not throwing that idea out.

I just know that if we wind up losing everything and I am in the streets, he will regret everything he's done and realize he destroyed his own family. I think the guilt will be too much for him.

I appreciate all of your prayers. I need a miracle, a plan, a solution, I need help!!! smile And, I so need my husband. The one that is buried beneath the alien that's taken over his body. Interesting isn't it, that the one I want to run to and have hold me and tell me everything will be alright is the one I want to shake and yell at?

T
T
Originally Posted By: covenantkeeper
If I can't get an extension, have h agree to look into the programs to save homes, or some other miracle, I will be homeless in a month. I have nowhere to go and my daughter lives with me, plus our 2 dogs, so we'll all be out in the street.

CK, forgive me if I missed something, but why can't you look into ways to save your home?

M 65
H 64
T 39 & M 36 @ S 12/08
Two Ds

Do you know that the harder thing to do and the right thing to do are usually the same thing? Nothing that has meaning is easy. ~ The Weather Man
C
OP Offline
C
The loan is in my husband's name. I can't do anything without him. My name is only on the deed. Hence, why I need to talk to him, but he keeps refusing. All I get from him is silence.

T
T
What a jerk.

Have you spoken to the bank about the situation anyway? Can you qualify for a loan in your own name?

M 65
H 64
T 39 & M 36 @ S 12/08
Two Ds

Do you know that the harder thing to do and the right thing to do are usually the same thing? Nothing that has meaning is easy. ~ The Weather Man
C
OP Offline
C
No, I have been on unemployment for almost a year. Still looking for a job and very discouraged and downright scared regarding that.

I just can't believe this nightmare is getting worse. When I read the posts from people here that say their spouses are either still living with them or they are paying all the bills, I think how fortunate they are.

J
J
You cannot talk to the bank about it?

You cannot get any job? Even a crappy temporary one flipping burgers?

Quote:

I need a miracle, a plan, a solution, I need help!!!

A miracle is God's department so I cannot speak to that. So I suggest that you pray while you make a plan and look for a solution.

Do not mean to sound cold, just do not see a 'miracle' dropping out of the sky. I see hard work ,determination and forcing yourself outside of your comfort zone being part of the soultion.

Wishing for you husband to wake up or answer your texts is fine, but maybe wish for something better like a million gazillion dollars or world peace.

Wish WHILE you work toward a goal.

He aint a white knight and cannot save you anytime soon until he saves himself.

Time for the princess to save herself.

Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. - C.S. Lewis

Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B. - Jack3Beans

Listen without defending; Speak without offending - FaithinAK

TRUST THE PROCESS - Cadet

S
S
Well, I know you probably don't want to hear this but at least your name is NOT on the loan if it gets foreclosed. Then YOUR credit won't be totally in the dumper. It will be his.

You should try to get any job to support you and your kids, even if it's a crappy temporary one. I would think you could get temporary support...I got temp child support until the D was final and the permanant support kicked in.

"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out."
Robert Collier

"One's best success often comes after their greatest disappointments."
Henry Ward Beecher

me 33, s 9, d 4
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard