Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 35 36
#1971645 03/31/10 05:45 PM
B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
So, I have my IC this afternoon after a 2 week break...first she was out of town, then I had a conflict.

I have so much to talk about and yet nothing is really different, just in my head...hopefully I won't babble for the hour and lose focus...

What's weird is that the busier I am with speech, work, running, the kids, etc., the less I have any contact with Dan. There was a time I would text or email him about some random, non-essential kid issue, just for the contact. Now I almost NEVER contact him, HE is usually contacting me for whatever reason.

His texts have become a little longer and more chatty (For example: Kids did great last night, slept in their own beds all night, Sydney was missing mommy this morning but I got them both off to school without any tears! smile ), I texted him re. doing our taxes yesterday and he replied back, "Call me. I am going to Canada."

I was busy and didn't call so then he called and we talked for a few minutes about how we would arrange doing taxes and he mentioned a few other things. When he brought the kids back Saturday night he was chatty and telling me about the cattle sale, and how his friend/partner Doug was going bankrupt and was probably going to lose his cattle biz...this is who dan wanted to 'be' when he grew up cool so it hits him hard...

Anyway it is just weird. I don't know if he is more comfy because now he is in his own house or what. I haven't really changed my interactions with him at all, it seems the less I speak to him the more he speaks to me.

Then last night Sydney's preschool teacher came in to talk to me (it was conference night)...I was her last conference and I had no one coming in so we talked for like 40 minutes. I reviewed the basics (he was messing around, I caught him, we tried to reconcile a few times, he kept straying, the meddling MIL, etc). She said, "So do you think he is really "done done"? I told her I didn't really know bc he said he could never tell me he didn't love me and he could never say he didn't want me to be his wife.

But I also told her I didn't see a future with him, because I know the amount of effort and change it would take esp on his part, and I did not see him as capable...also that I didn't know how I would ever be able to relax when he was gone on trips or out with customers, knowing how easily he culd be lying and screwing around instead. You know, if we were out somehwere and I saw him across the room texting someone I would instantly be suspicious, etc.

I guess talking about it all last night has it on my mind again...

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
S
S
When you eventually find a good man who respects and loves you as you truely deserve, thoughts of Dan will pretty much evaporate.

B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I am sure that is true, Kerry. Just not ready for a serious, long-term R yet! smile

However in terms of the non-serious...

R & I were texting back/forth last night and I said something re. being sprawled out on the floor at Barnes/Noble looking through books. He replied, "In a dress?" cause I was wearing a dress yesterday, which he knew cause we were both in a meeting earlier in the day. I replied back "Yeah, that wouldn't be a good plan, eh? Better wear pants when we go book shopping" (as that is on our to-do list)

He promptly replies, "Nah, you look great in a dress!" I wore a dress to All State and then again yesterday so I guess he noticed... smile Then again last week he told me I always look good, even in jeans and ponytail. That never hurts the PMA...

Tonight, counseling. Tomorrow, picking up my cousin's boys to play at our house for the day. Then in the evening I think we will go see 'How to Train Your Dragon" or whatever it is called...

Me-35

M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4

S
S
I am not sure if the kids and yourself have seen it, but we recently watched this 2003 version of Peter Pan which was very enjoyable...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0316396/

S
S
Oh, and I have been renting espisodes of iCarly which both my kids really find funny.

B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
My kids LOVE I Carly! smile

Me-35

M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4

V
V
Originally Posted By: BobbiJo
My kids LOVE I Carly! smile

Mine too...:)

Me:40
W: 39
T: 17 years
M: 15 years
S-9
D-6
D final 11/10/2009

"We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as insoluble problems."

B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Ugh...seriously....I have not experienced this much spew in months...better go look for one of those raincoats I've heard about...

Me-35

M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4

S
S
Best to just laugh it off. Be like Billy Jack.

M
M
spew? What about?

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 35 36

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis