Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
B
OP Offline
B
Just for fun.....

Although it is poor taste to make fun of the mentally ill, I wanted to start a thread about the way your MLC'er dresses and their appearance.

There have been so many funny stories posted here throughout the years.....

There can be no testimony without a test.
I am praying to go through this test and come out the other end with a new and better marriage then before.
B
OP Offline
B
When I finally got to see my Husband after months of separation I had to tell the kids to shut it as they were laughing so hard.

My totally conservative shirt and tie wearing Husband was sporting shoulder length hair with blonde highlights.

A skin tight black tshirt that showed his nipples.

And skin tight jeans complete with a camel toe.

And black pointed cowboy boots.

The kids nicknamed him Fabio!

I am praying to go through this test and come out the other end with a new and better marriage then before.
D
D
I don't get this. Who benefits by making fun of someone who's obviously in crisis and pain? Does it make you feel better about yourself?

B
OP Offline
B
I am sorry if you are offended by my thread.....

Perhaps having a sense of humor about these things and seeing that you are not alone on your journey can help in some way.

Having dealt with a MLC'er and his antics for many years and trying to see the lighter side of life helped me to cope.

Sorry that you don't feel the same way.

Blessings!

M
M
BND,

LMAO....I remember YOU laughing that hard talking about that years later....

Mine went from longer brown hair to a short Red bob-cut

Skin tight clothes, and the killer was this little teenage purse that didn't have any shoulder straps...

Imagine stuffing everything from a "mom" purse, into this tiny hand bag , and then carrying it out in front of her , with all of this "mom" crap hanging out the top of it....

dnc....Not making fun of the person, just the actions....

D
D
Oh I assure you that I have a sense of humor, but I don't understand this. Besides, why would you feel the need to poke fun at your husband if he is back? You must still have some unresolved issues with him or you would be looking forward instead of at the past? Is it that negative attention is better than no attention for you?

..and how on earth does this help anyone here? I have an ex who has just crashed and decided to rejoin the real world. I feel very sad for him. Don't mistake me, I well remember what he did and how he treated us, but making fun of him doesn't erase the pain for anyone.

C
C
BND

OY VEY!

I need some smiling don't stop. Please.

Me-70, D37,S36
C
C
BND,

Thanks for this thread. smile

Actually been sitting here laughing as I remember some of the clothes my H has worn…

Last year, we went to the mall and he got a new pair of Vans…

Walking around, watching him wear them, with his little ankle socks, chicken white legs (and we are in Florida), it was all my S and I could do to NOT laugh…

Although he still dresses pretty well, definitely a change in his style…

Dncrm,

It isn’t poking fun…But sometimes it is necessary to see the funny side of things and step away from the seriousness of all of it…

"Acceptance doesn't mean resignation. It means understanding that something is what it is and there's got to be a way through it."--Michael J. Fox
B
OP Offline
B
(((hugs)))
dncrm,
Even my Husband laughs at himself now if that makes you feel better:)
Perhaps it is better if you don't post on my thread as it is only upsetting you.
There is actually a little button that you can block me and then I can't offend you anymore.
I am glad your Husband is back in the land if the living and that you have enough love and compassion to help him through this part of the journey.
I spent too many years being miserable and feeling sorry for myself and my kids and my Husband.
Now it is time to laugh and rejoice that I am no longer dealing with so much pain.
I hope things get better for you and you will one day also be able to look back on this and laugh with your Husband about all of his crazy antics.

D
D
Originally Posted By: brandnewday
Just for fun.....

Although it is poor taste to make fun of the mentally ill, I wanted to start a thread about the way your MLC'er dresses and their appearance.

There have been so many funny stories posted here throughout the years.....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard