Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted By: bluerain
Hi WL! I had some trouble finding you! Im sure that dating an 18 year old boy is trying for a grown woman, especially when he throws fits like a child(which he is!), I wonder how their next interaction played out.

You cant worry about whether she wants to stay or any of that, really its not productive. What your doing seems to be working for YOU and your kids and thats what we need to focus on right now. Maybe some day she will want to get better enough to do the things that she needs to do, but thats all up to her. Let her get sad and see what shes missing maybe reality will set in at some point, maybe not.

BR, Thanks for finding me here... I know your right but you know some days I think I find myself holding true to the "Its easier said than done" lol I know what to do and I can tell myself what to do but yet I find myself doing the wrong things and sitting around wondering if the R will happen...

wrong mindset I know but hey, I guess thats why most of us are here or at least came here.. I just have to get to doing what I know I have to do and stop thinking about her so much.. and a good friend that left his W to M a much younger girl told me as much as he thought he loved this younger girl he was always uncomfortable in public with her and the age gap got to him after awhile too.

I decided to do something 180 for a change and I told W I cant take the kids for her this weekend (her weekend to have them) She took it very well, thanked me for letting her know.

I felt good about this because im very nice and I often go above and beyond for people (Im not the type who gives the shirt off my back but I will often help where other people wont) plus I do have plans yet again smile

the down side is D8 is really getting under my skin lately she is not listening again and she has been getting an attitude

Last edited by wifeleft2009; 01/27/10 03:40 AM.

W28/M29
D8
D6
S3
B
B
Hi WL, Im sure that D8 is probably just doing another round of testing her boundaries. Stay strong and dont let an 8 yr old girl get the best of you! smile

I know that for a long time I still wondered if things were going to change in my sitch. I think that we are wired to think "What if", we just cant help ourselves. Its just important that we dont get caught up in it.

I guess I gave the wrong finger to the wrong man...
W
OP Offline
W
ive been doing pretty well this week with not letting W get to me. of course she does alot of strange things like some texts at work thursday and friday.. first one was asking how i was then later followed by how her "babies are?" I kept up with simple short answers same with friday she knows the drop off time and yet she never fails to ask when i will be dropping them off.. then she said oh well she was applying for a job and just seemed like one thing after another.
then the classic sunday morning text.. telling me about the kids and how they did this or that wrong

today on the drop off she just kept talking and talking (I had to tell her dinner was almost done so I had to let her go) and D8 invited her in the house to see S3 room! and for a second there I thought she was going to (as she already was standing in the mud room) but she told D8 next time???? ... maybe she saw the look on my face as I was ready to say no.

Well I have been very buisy with things like work and I had some major car problems!!! I had to stay up thursday night and fix in this sub zero weather we had!so i litterally got no sleep
so when W was trying to text me several times I was just TOO Flippin tired and buisy to give a care. and when she offered me the one cat back I told her I was too buisy to even give it much thought right now

W28/M29
D8
D6
S3
W
OP Offline
W
well as of feb 19th we are divorced.... good luck everyone on here take care

W28/M29
D8
D6
S3
L
L
See you when you return......because I know it will happen!

"Be the changes you want to see in the world"
W
OP Offline
W
well i've popped in a few times to check out some threads but nothing differant here on my end just the same up/dn stuff with the ex W bi-polar? confused? or just done and being the new person she is? who knows and aside from a few thoughts here and there it really doesn't matter but i figured I would at least say hi

W28/M29
D8
D6
S3
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard