Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1840498 09/19/09 05:04 AM
J
Joe035 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
So ive been fighting strong for a few months and ive had it in the back of my mind she had already made up her mind and was holding on because of the guilt.she went to texas for a week to help a friend out with some surgery. when she came back the first thing she did was sit down and start talking to me about a divorce because she is unhappy, and has been for awhile. she says she still loves me like a friend but is not in love with me. she said she was happy while away and did'nt miss me , she doesnt feel intamacey at all anymore and hasnt for awhile.she doesnt know what she wants after us or what does make her happy.
i want to try and go to counceling and she seems like she doesnt because she has her mind made up.i feel like this is something we can work out. i havent cheated on her and im not abusive. we have had a fair share of problems but nothing unreasonable. lack of communication has always been a big problem. she is still living in the same house with me and she has no clue where she is going to go all she knows is she is done with us. we are still civil but my heart is bleeding and i want to keep my relationship. Help! can this be saved?

J
Joe035 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
this is my orginal post from when things went south really bad
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1817578#Post1817578

Hey Joe -

Welcome back - I took a quick look at your first thread. You got some good advice - have you made changes in your behavior?

Read Divorce Remedy if you haven't. This is the first thing to do. You're going to have to steel yourself up and figure out your plan. What changes are you going to make? Stop pursuing her.

If she won't go to counciling, go by yourself.

J
Joe035 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
ive been going to counciling for a few months. ive changed alot of the way i am. ive tried to give her some space to think and she didnt. i do think i was being smothering , but im so scared of stepping back because there are two other guys she talks to that both have feelings for her. one is the guys she just went to texas with who seems to have been feeding it to her shes always been unhappy. i dont know, my head is spinning right now and its like shes my wife but so cold. she acts like we are still friends and is calm but she wants nothing to do with me as a husband....

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard