Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
H
harpo Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Originally Posted By: SpyBunny
Congratulations, Harpo- I hope things go well for you in your job!

Bunny

Thanks
God Bless

H 49
W 42
S 19
S 14
S 12
S 8
D 6
M 19
Bomb dropped 2/09
Separated 5/09
still hopeful, praying
H
harpo Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Well all geared up ready to start on Monday.I'm excited and a little scared at the same time.it's starting to a bit cooler the body a stiffer but I have to suck it up and press forward.I been doing a lot of walking to get my legs up so to speak.to much at steak now house in foreclosure bills piling up so on' so on.thank the Lord my prayers were answered.now to work on the rest.

God Bless

H 49
W 42
S 19
S 14
S 12
S 8
D 6
M 19
Bomb dropped 2/09
Separated 5/09
still hopeful, praying
H
harpo Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Well things are going great with the job turns out I actually know some one that works there,small world.I enjoy it very much.

know as far as my sitch having a difficult time trying to get her off my mind.at times I just crash and become a mess.we actually spent some time together last week we had to go see our S14 guidance councilor.seems he has been hanging out with some not so good people and came home wasted and admitted smoking weed with his friends,and this wasn't the first time I already had the discussion with him but it didn't hit the mark I guess.so we went totry and get him a little more active at school to try and keep him busy.after we went for lunch and had some time to talk.this is where it gets hard for me she said she misses me and yes she is hurt and that it is going to take time which I am ok with but she has up this hugh glass wall.I can not go,near her, touch her or hug her and it kills me I miss her.I just want my wife back and dont know what to do.

God Bless

H 49
W 42
S 19
S 14
S 12
S 8
D 6
M 19
Bomb dropped 2/09
Separated 5/09
still hopeful, praying
H
harpo Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Oh also it is our 20th anniversary next Tuesday not sure if I should bring it up or not.any suggestions ?

God Bless

H 49
W 42
S 19
S 14
S 12
S 8
D 6
M 19
Bomb dropped 2/09
Separated 5/09
still hopeful, praying
P
P
Originally Posted By: harpo
Oh also it is our 20th anniversary next Tuesday not sure if I should bring it up or not.any suggestions ?

God Bless

I'd say just do what YOU want to do because it makes you feel good. And expect absolutely nothing from her. Not even a "thank you" if that would normally be appropriate.

WAW Using God
Me-43
W-40
M-14
S-11
S-9
D-7
EABomb 5/09
Separated 12/09
T
T
Harpo - our 20th is in 2 weeks and I have been mulling over the same question. I will go to the church we were married in and sit and think about the good things about our 20 yr M and 26 yr R and give thanks to God for that.

Other than that, however, it will just be another day as far as my interaction with W and I don't plan to do anything out of the ordinary. I will get her a card and tuck it away just in case she actually gets one for me, however. If she actually did something like this it would be a big suprise.

ME/XW:47
S21, D19, S15, S14
M:21 T:26
W moved 6/10 I filed 7/10 D final 4/12 remarried 8/12
W wants to R 12/10 and 4/11 but I decline
H
harpo Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Well been a while since I've been on so here goes.

The new job is great.it feels so good to be productive again.
Looks like I will get to keep the house...Big yeaaaa !
The W and I have actually been making progress.even though I still miss her immensely.we have been spending some quality time together as a family and mass together every sunday. I think this has been very helpful.
Still no physical contact. we spent Thanksgiving together and I actaully was given two hugs that day hello and goodbuy although she stated the goodbuy was a little to long,but she still enjoyed it.the good news was that she is not going to proceed with the divorce as long as things stay positive.she is still afraid of being hurt again and me having a relapse but I assured her she doesn't have to worry.she said it is going to take time, hopefully not to much...... I miss her
Anyway just a little update hope all is well.

God bless

H 49
W 42
S 19
S 14
S 12
S 8
D 6
M 19
Bomb dropped 2/09
Separated 5/09
still hopeful, praying