Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 33 of 63 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 62 63
M
M
I'm sorry you didn't sleep my dear. Sending you lots of caffeine til you get to rest.

I am proud of you for calmly telling him your boundaries.

He is so stupid for dragging this out and not seeing what he will be missing with you!

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
K
Kalni Offline OP
OP Offline
K
stbX apologised to my parents for 3 years of lies. He called my male friend also. He told the kids this is how it is going to be.

He told me he feels awful and is sure he doesnt love her. So, our family was torn for... nothing. Yeah, feels good.

I am dizzy from no sleep and tired of smiling.

Anyone care to see them naked in bed? I may post this on my FB normal page. smile

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
K
K
Apparently he didn't get this full force reaction when you first found out about her. Why are WAS sooo incredibly stupid?? Hang in there. Love ya, kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
M
M
Well, at least he apologized. Good grief! What a selfish prick.

He told your kids about his affair??????? Or do you mean that he told them that you were getting D'd because you 'can't work things out'?

Stop the smiling K. No one expects it really. You deserve to have your time to grieve.

Oh heavens....don't post the pic. What would the point really be? That is so disgusting. Blech! I've never understood women who allow themselves to be photographed in that manner. Don't they realize that if things go south those pics will make their way out of the 'privacy' of their lover's inbox? STUPID!

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

M
M
Yeah, I am also curious what he told the kids.

Nobody expects you to keep smiling. I certainly didn't do too much of it for a few months after I found about STBXH's PA.

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
V
V
((((((Kalni))))))

What he was done to you is awful, but I can't believe he could do what he did, and then even look at the kids! The selfishness goes beyond my imagination. Way beyond.

I'm still mad.....

B
B
Wow, K. I am glad he is crying, even if that is mean of me. I am glad he is sick and realizes he does not love her. It kind of shows in what you said he wrote to her, to help him make his decision and just stay friends. Sounds like he pathetically tried to make HER break it off with HIM...when our men act helpless to change their circumstance it pisses me off! mad

I find it interesting he called your BGF, your male friend, and your parents...was he apologizing just for the sake of apologizing or what was the reason?

So sorry, K. And right before vacation. That really sucks. I remember finding my H and OW together 2 days before the great trip to Disney World with my son. I let it ruin the trip for me because my body was with my son but my brain was not. I hope you can do better than me and find a way to enjoy the moments with your kids.

Love ya sis.

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
K
Kalni Offline OP
OP Offline
K
He told the kids we will stay "separated" forever. My son told him he will make him change his mind. My D said, she will ignore that.

H apologised because my male friend suggested that. He is in a bad shape.

Havent packed anything yet. Will do later or I will get up early and do it in the morning.

Guys, I am not OK with the realization.
K

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
R
R
I'm glad he's crying too and finally owning up to what he's done. That doesn't make it any better for you, but maybe there is hope for that lost SOB down the line.

What a waste. It is an absolute shame what you've endured from this man. However, you are and will continue to be better from this entire thing.

As you said, now that you know the truth, you can move forward. As painful as it is, the truth is very liberating indeed.

RTL

M:38; D: 6
Divorce Final: 10/6/08

N
N
Hey there K - I am so sorry you are going through this! I wanted to post to you because I have been following your situation so closely since MY sitch is so frighteningly similar. My H moved out and then did the "family time" with son and I on and off for the past 12 months or so. He was EXACTLY like your H in that there was no physical or emotional contact or intimacy. NONE. If we slept in the same bed, he would avoid touching me. Obviously sex was out of the question. All along, I have felt like there was another woman in the picture. Some suspicious evidence, but no real proof. However, after reading what has happened to you, I am now convinced he's been lying to me for the past fifteen months. I don't know if I would really want to see concrete proof like you did or not. I still think that I would no matter how much it would hurt. He swears there's nobody else. I guess they feel like they can't tell us, but Oh My, how much more pain they cause when we find out anyway! The betrayal is impossible to cope with. My heart is literally breaking for you, one because you seem like such a wonderful person, and in no way deserve this, and two, because deep down, I believe the same thing has been going on in my life. I just want the truth. It sucks beyond belief.

I am choosing to let my husband go, stop this limbo madness, since his heart is not in this anymore. He says he sees no real reason to make decisions yet. I feel like he's stringing me along until he develops something stronger with her. I won't allow that to happen. I don't want us to stay in limbo until one or the other gets serious with another person and that is how it ends. I want to end it now. As I know you were planning on doing due to the inaction on your husband's part.

But even though I am ending it, I still struggle so much with wanting to find out the truth somehow. I am not sure why.

I have no words of comfort for you, others on here have expressed themselves so wonderfully. Just wanted to let you know there's someone else out there who feels your pain and is thinking of you. Hugs.

Page 33 of 63 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 62 63

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard