Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
B
OP Offline
B
hey all so sorry for the mia. things have just sucked. H is officially gone. we were gone for the weekend, for d17 tourney, he got in here,took his stuff that was left. got home today from the drs, and note from my landlord that he padlocked the electric (in his name, as his farm runs off part of it) as H hadnt paid the electric bill. had to ship out the kids, came into town to take a shower, and get online. with my health this is the last thing i needed on my plate. please pray for us right now.

M 36
XH 34
3 children
If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Mark 3:25
"your mood swings are giving me whiplash" twilight
ALIVE FREE AND HAPPY 2010

V
V
((((((((Babygirl))))))))

I'm sorry. Take things in small bites, you'll get through it.

T
T
My BG stopped in.

This is crappy news to hear about the utilities and that he chose to skip paying the bill.

The Lord will hold you in His oh so gentle hands. I will pray for that.

I hope to hear more every now and again from ya sis. I've missed ya. Hope you feel Christ's love surround ya.

I know it is extremely hard to deal with this stuff.

I will be praying a bunch of prayers for you and your's.

Please do the same for me as I am trying to keep my spirits up and be all that I need to be consistently, but I am struggling and have had some real tough days for me. If I lessen the focus on myself I will improve I am sure. Had a great talk w/ a super brother in Christ just a bit ago. The Lord steered him my way and I am most grateful.

good night 4 now. since I don't see you hanging around

Ted

Last edited by Tomato; 07/31/09 04:51 AM.

debut thread
(((((BG))))

I think of you often and pray for you every day.

Keep your head up little one.

Most of us are about as happy as we make up our minds to be.

My first link
S
S
hey, sorry I didn't see this post. I had been checking every so often, but it's been a while.

I will try to call you this weekend. I have just been so busy, especially since school started early this month, with all the biz trips and the daycare kids.

I hope you are doing better. just release any expectations you have of H, and just figure out ways to take care of yourself and the house without him. I will continue to pray for you, and don't lose faith or hope. we all love you and want good things for you.

please keep posting.

Me 33 H 34 S9 S3
M 6 yrs (2gether 11 yrs)
EA/PA 1/2006
DB 5/2006
H wants D 6/2006
H wants ME 8/2006
H "said" PA/EA over 8/2006
H erased OW off phone! 2/2007

"It is far better 2 choose humility & change oneself, than 2 wait in vain trying 2 chang someone else."
B
OP Offline
B
hey all, figured I better let ya'll know I am still alive. things arent good here, I hear he is looking for a place with HER, oh well right? I still havent filed, honestly, after my summer, and the kids school schedules, I havent had the time or the desire. His mom is living her with ME, that has created an issue for him of course, she has her rv, the kids and i still the house. He says he has moved on, wants me to also. if he wants to move on soooo bad, then why doesnt he file? sad thing is finacially, I am gonna have to go file. that feels like a failure for sure.
good note, the kids are all doing great, i love this time of year with thier sports!! D17 just got nominated for homecoming queen, that is too cool!!! its been hard, having H at their sports, as the OW isnt allowed there by me, nor by my XH, holy crap, my XH and i actually agree for once lol!!
He almost got me evicted a month ago, and still trying to dig out of that, but did get his name off of the house here in that process that i pray ends soon, especially since its almost the first again.
its hard to come back here, as this was my place of hope, and he is so long gone, there are no words for it. if a man doesnt care that his wife with cancer and his kids could be homeless, then he is really done, and maybe its time to move on as he says, sad thing, my heart keeps saying no to my brain...........
miss you my friends and love you so much. if any of ya'll had my old email addy my new is the same cept netzero.net at the end instead of the other!

M 36
XH 34
3 children
If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Mark 3:25

S
S
hey!!! we've missed ya!

first I will say, awesome awesome about d17! I got to be homecoming queen in 9th or 10th grade..I was so embarrassed though, but definitely cool. I bet her school was way bigger than mine though so congrats to her!! how is the boy with his arm or was it his leg? I can't remember. he sprained something I think.

hey, do not think of yourself as a failure. If you are filing for separation, I am always for that, to protect yourself. If it is D your filing for, well, you know how I feel about that, but I totally understand that for your wellbeing and safety, you need to make the choice to do what is best for you now.

I'm glad that your momnlaw is there with you. I know you guys are close. Wasn't she moving to MO this summer? what happened with that?

anyways, thanks for the update.

are you just renting? if not, I think my sis said there is some program where you can lower your mtg or something. I'll have to ask her what it was about.

we love you!

Me 33 H 34 S9 S3
M 6 yrs (2gether 11 yrs)
EA/PA 1/2006
DB 5/2006
H wants D 6/2006
H wants ME 8/2006

"It is far better 2 choose humility & change oneself, than 2 wait in vain trying 2 chang someone else."
S
S
hey girl, hope you can update us soon sometime. things are way busy on my end, I'm only here once a week maybe.

hows your boys ankle or leg, or was it is arm?

check in when you can!

Me 33 H 34 S9 S3
M 6 yrs (2gether 11 yrs)
EA/PA 1/2006
DB 5/2006
H wants D 6/2006
H wants ME 8/2006

B
OP Offline
B
knock knock all...........Just gonna pop in and tell you, I am alive and kicking and moving my stuff over to the surviving board! and it looks like I have a lot to update in my sig too lol! miss you all.

M 36
XH 34
3 children

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard