Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
T
T
^

debut thread
Hi T,

How are you my fine fly'in friend?

I've been reading the board a bit lately, have not heard a thing from BG. Haven't been able to find her on the alt either. I hope that she is ok and I pray for her every day.

It's good to "see" your voice. I hope that all of your skies are clear!

Most of us are about as happy as we make up our minds to be.

My first link
V
V
I haven't heard from her either, since the middle of May. I'm a bit worried, too!

S
S
Crissy talked to her over the weekend and said she sounded good, albeit still frustrated at a situation that has not really changed much. I will see if I can get Crissy in here to post a BG update.

Living God's blessings with grace and dignity~
SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through
every circumstance.
I Corinthians 13:7

V
V
(((((SMW)))))

Thanks for the info. That's good to hear!

T
T
Originally Posted By: 1hope
Hi T,

How are you my fine fly'in friend?

I've been reading the board a bit lately, have not heard a thing from BG. Haven't been able to find her on the alt either. I hope that she is ok and I pray for her every day.

It's good to "see" your voice. I hope that all of your skies are clear!

hey hopey ...it sure is nice to see U after a bit of a respite too.

i took a mild break from here a couple weeks back and now I have resumed adding my "flare" to this place or whatever ..probably a bit too much. trying to balance but at the moment that aint going supremely well. a hair too much to try and balance for the moment anywayze.

thanks for you friendly wishes.

you will be prayed for I will see if I can catch in on some of your thread unless you are bouncin around everyone elses other than your own ...gee ya never did that b4 ..lol

to you a (((hope)))

Ted

debut thread
T
T
still searchin the rocks to find out which one the hostess is hidin under

BGGGGGGG bgggggggeeeeee beeeeeeegggeeeeeeeeeaaauuuuu!!!

oh I am such a constructive user of time ..hardly

debut thread
S
S
hey, SMW wanted me to comment, I did talk with B this past weekend. She's doing okay, but just frustrated with her sitch.. go figure huh. who isn't frustrated with her sitch!

anyways, I guess they had some really good times together having fun and stuff. There was even a time when H was with her and OW called and she could clearly tell they were fighting and he was mad at her. However, sometime recently B sets up d17 with a boy they all know and H is furious about it because he doesn't like him, but doesn't have a good reason, but pissed that she let her go out with him when he said no. The boy is 20, goes to church and even said he would bring her home by 11pm when B said to bring her home b4 midnight. sooo, (I am unsure if this happened same day/same convo or not) H said he's not paying for things and B and D needing personal items, and he said he wasn't paying for it. (it might have included rent too, but I can't remember)

anyways, when people are mad, they say stupid things, so we will see how this goes when he settles down and perhaps gets to know this kid.

If she was any younger than 17 and he any older, I would probably be against it, but 3 years isn't too aweful, as I had a crush on a 22 year old when I was 16. Thankfully things didn't happen for us (he went with me to a party but that was all) because he was WAY too old for me obviously.

I was in town when I talked to her and I told her to call me the next morning and I'd take her to get what she needed, but she never called back, so that's the last I have heard anything.

well, keep her in prayers, she can always use them.

Me 33 H 34 S9 S3
M 6 yrs (2gether 11 yrs)
EA/PA 1/2006
DB 5/2006
H wants D 6/2006
H wants ME 8/2006
H "said" PA/EA over 8/2006
H erased OW off phone! 2/2007

"It is far better 2 choose humility & change oneself, than 2 wait in vain trying 2 chang someone else."
T
T
thanks for being your sharing self deary.

now maybe you can share some of what you have been doing ..over on your's ..oops maybe I spoke to soon. Better take a look over there and see isf there might be any kinda update fm U.

peace and prayers a plenty.

Ted

debut thread
S
S
haha, that's funi T... I will have to check wink

Me 33 H 34 S9 S3
M 6 yrs (2gether 11 yrs)
EA/PA 1/2006
DB 5/2006
H wants D 6/2006
H wants ME 8/2006
H "said" PA/EA over 8/2006
H erased OW off phone! 2/2007

"It is far better 2 choose humility & change oneself, than 2 wait in vain trying 2 chang someone else."
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard