Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
H
HJR Offline OP
OP Offline
H
I have a thread going elsewhere in SSM and someone suggested I was having a MLC.. which i agree to some extent.. but upon discussion w/ H.. he has also been unhappy for many years?

So why does it have to be me that is having a MLC, like I dont really know how I feel..or that it is irrational.. I was more likely to believe that until he expressed his unhappiness also.. now i feel it is more of two people coming to grips w/ where they are in marraige..

Upon reading my other thread..some of my actions may have been driven by MLC.. but those i believe were symptoms of a larger problem..which now has been exposed for both of us to see...

F
F
I don't know if it is that simple. Maybe you had the MLC because you were unhappy AND you were unhappy because you had the MLC, you know? I do think that both things are possible.

And mabye it's an opportunity for growth for both of you. I would have loved it if my H had tried to use his unhappiness to make some changes instead of just taking off. I needed the changes as much as he did.

M: 16 years
Bomb 4/07
OW 20s long gone
Divorced 11/09
I remarried New Guy
Cooperative r w/X regarding D

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard