WT,

I don't come here very often anymore. Things are still heading towards seperation. My W is still dragging her feet but I think I have finally got it through her head that we need to get this done. She told me this weekend that she saw an IC but of course did not like her. The IC told her she needs to talk about her feelings and get it out in the open. Until she does she will never be able to deal with her issues.

My W is reluctant to do that. I feel bad for her on that end because she will never be happy nor figure out what she wants until she does.

She also told me that she just cannot open back up to me and let me in. I told her "I know that. I know you keep me at a distance but I just can't continue to live here with you and still be all alone."

I am heading to Vegas Thursday morning with my brothers and cousins and I told her we need to get this resolved when I get back. We need to inform the kids and I need to move out.

She told me she is scared. Unfortunatley I cannot do anything about that. I have done all that I could for the last 2 years to prevent this. I am burned out and tired. I just wish that two innocent lives were not involved. That really breaks my heart. frown

Thats it in a nutshell. I need the vacation and time to talk to my two brothers to let them know what is happening. Not sure when I will tell my sister and dad but plenty of time to deal with that later.

Thanks for checking in on me.

Tim

Thread #10