Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
Arthur Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Thought I'd start a new thread since moving out yesterday and also not getting made redundant 2 weeks ago so last thread was sort of out of date.

Had a great weekend. Tough start as got all my last things from my old house and moved them to new gaff. Was quite emotional for me as I am a horder for old valentine's cards and birthday cards from ex etc (which I had forgotten about) and you obviously have to read them. Wow, she really did love the pants off me at one time !!!! Also felt like walking out on my kids, but went had a couple of drinks with my sister and that made me feel a bit better

Had my boys on the Saturday and showed them my new place. They loved it as near a park they like, also near good friends of their and there ar 2 little dogs that they loved. They also thought my big TV in my bedroom was awesome and my friend had ratatouille (spelt wrong I suspect) recorded so we watched that round there.

Sat night went out for friends birthday and met MOT35 a bit later in the club and that was nice. Were getting on really well now aftet the last weeks wobble by her.

Yesterday was mothers day here so a belated mothers day to all you mums. Sis and I got mum a massage which she had on Thursday then I got her some flowers and got us all pizza take away which we had round my sisters with their family which was really nice. I moved rest of my stuff out (ok, still one load of washing drying) and went to new gaff last night. Slept like a baby in my lovely big bed tho due to hay fever and nose, woke up loads.

S6 is in a show tonite which is supposed to be on TV, so going to watch him at the theatre which I'm really excited about.

Things are really good. Few things I really need to sort out, then just a case of getting divorce through properly and really moving on in my life. Feels like 2009 is going to be a great year. Roll on the summer !!!

A
Arthur Offline OP
OP Offline
A
nothing to report.

Loving new place. Been a little ill the last 2 days so off work. Car through MOT and a quiet weekend planned. Saving myself up for Easter weekend now.

Have a good weekend all

A
Arthur Offline OP
OP Offline
A
First day at new office......hating it already....Please go back and make me redundant before it ctacks me up !!!!

Good weekend. Fun time with boys, evening in with MOT35 and afternoon together yesterday. All is still good outside of my working life

L
L
Arthur

I'm not sure I've been following too closely but is this a full on R with MOT35 or are you two just holding hands ?

Lanzo

A
Arthur Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Nah, were full on sir, but it's very complicated her side. She wants it a secret still for a while for a few reasons. It's hard to explain without people thinking why ??? and I do still a bit but just being supportive as primarily she is protecting her kids. Some might say I'm being the 'OM' as he still isn't over it all, but we met 3 months after they split and she had only been with him for the previous 4 years as wasn't strong enough to leave. They've had no relationship for 4+ years.

I hope it will come out soon tho as sneaking around a bit isn't ideal and there are a lot of small world stories coming out through people we both know as she was a year older than me at school, thos she left, but we have common groups of people we know.

A
Arthur Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Having a tough week, but doing my best to keep my chin up.

Started at new offices Monday so now got a 40 min drive to work, which is bout double what I had, but that’s not to bad, it’s once here and nothing to do which is driving me nuts. The office is a ghost town and the project I was to be working on has been shelved so literally on the net and e-mail all day, though leaving early a lot as not just sitting here. Still hopeful I might swing a late redundancy as it’s that bad.

Had my boys Monday evening and on dropping off a mini domestic kicked off with STBX re when I’m having the boys stay over which continued a bit on text after I had left until I sent a stopping text then ignored her. She is badgering on again about when I have the boys and it’s tough, as although I can have them where I’m living, one of the guys there currently works only weekends and shifts so I need to agree it with him first in case he gets home at say 3am, he’s not going to want my two making a noise at 6-7am and waking him up. My STBX doesn’t grasp this. This annoys me totally as it’s all I can afford to do living wise due to her leaving me broke and homeless. I just which she would learn to live by the effects of the choice that she made and she just can’t, she continues to try and blame me and attack me which I am ok with but 2 things get to me and she knows it. Attacking me as a father and wanting to spend time with my boys and attacking my family……which moves us on.

My mum picks up S2 from STBX then goes and collects S6 from school on Mondays. Anyway, when picking up S6, it turns out there was a school Easter Egg hunt that was 50p and my mum did not know (nor did I) and didn’t take her handbag and does not know the other parents well enough to ask. S6 said it was ok, then Tuesday am, my mum gets a nasty text from STBX basically blaming her in it’s wording. Well, my mum was fuming and went to see my sister who happened to be with another of the mums from school who doesn’t like STBX and said, ‘oh, STBX new about it as they spoke about it in the morning as she had forgotten to make him and Easter hat !!!’. Well, I saw the text and said do not reply, then we came up with something later and my mum sent that. It’s was really cleverly done and turning it back on STBX in such a way that she couldn’t (assuming she has any sort of heart) either reply without sounding even more evil or take it to heart. The thing is, why turn on my mum ? She is helping her out and it was her own mistake ? By doing so she has also distanced herself from my mum, the boys nan, who she could ask to have them over night sometimes, but that is now all gone. Cut off her nose to spite her face if you like.

Anyway, things have settled down, I just want this all over now and hopefully get redundancy so I can start spending some quality time with my boys until I get some other job

A
Arthur Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Cheers G

Not sure I'm an inspiration as such but I'm a very positive person. Firm believer in life's to short.

Chin is proper up, dont worry. Had S6 parents evening last night and he is doing better, moving upwards from bottome groups but he is the youngest in the year so I'm not overly concerned. He is also a really well behaved boy and exceeding at dance and art and getting much better at PC. Was funny as S2 came along with his football and was kicking it around the school and classrooms...lol...he's so much more like me !!!

Have a good weekend all

A
Arthur Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I think I've got to that Mike spot, the one where he rarely posts anymore. Don't know what it is but I guess I no longer continually think of my ex or have many interactions with her really. We have a schedule of sorts and those are the only times I really see her, when picking up and dropping of the boys. I haven't even bothered to post of our little domestic over phone and text from Sunday as it was what it was. I know what it was and don't feel the need to come here and post about it or ask for reassurances anymore.

MOT35 are still going good. Not seen her since the weekend and not sure when I will next as her son has been rather poorly. Wish I could be there for her but due to the sitch at the moment, I can't. Should catch up over the weekend at some point though.

Anyway, point of post. Not sure i'll post to much at all anymore as I haven't been anyway, but will hang around and keep up with a few other. G still needs me for starters !!! lol

GL all as always

OH, BTW, I binned the book when moving house. I think that's a breakwthrough, you may think differently but I'd not looked at it in months

K
K
Good Luck Arthur!
I hope all goes well for you. Take care of you and your boys!!!
xxx
K

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
L
L
Arthur--Congrats on getting to this spot. I feel like I owe you a beer or twenty for all your support. Best of luck for you and your boys.

LE

M42
S12/D9
T17/M12
Bomb 1 3/22/06
Bomb 2 7/11/08
Bomb 3 7/31/08
W Filed 8/1/08
D granted 12/17/08
D Finalized 1/29/09

A man who compromises his principles never had them in the first place.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard