Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15
J
J
LOL on the ipod remark. Used to know people who had TV in bedroom, locked the door & turned it up loud. Think the kids figured that one out? Especially when parents were in a good mood afterward? :-)

The whore/whatever thing I was thinking about comes from guys I overheard at parties or work talking about cold wives who rarely wanted sex, or didn't get into it. That would segue into lucking out with wives who liked it & were into it, were hot, would experiment. Then would come the comments "Heh heh, yeah but if they like it too much, heh heh, ya know, it'd make ya wonder, heh heh." "Heh heh, yeah like where'd they learn all that, heh heh. Might be a nympho or somethin' heh heh" I know it was a generation ago, but it wouldn't surprise me if there are wives who confuse chastity with fidelity. Believeing that appearing chaste guarantees the reputation for fidelity.
J

me: 66
H:60
2 adult sons
2 grandsons
adult daughter deceased 5/05
me:Part time trainer
H: plant suprv.
L
L
I was just thinking about this chaste versus fidelity thing while driving today. That is so funny that you bring it up, Jayce.

Any man who has that fabulous, open, fun-loving, sexual wife should shut his trap amidst his buddies, smile, and count his blessings. He doesn't have to say "Eat your heart out," which will evoke all of those pokes and jokes about her openness pointing to some sort of illicit past. But, he sure can think, "Eat your heart out!"

Lucky

C
Cinco Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Um wow Jayce. You know my mom always warned me about getting mixed up with a "nympho". "You don't want a woman like that son. They would just be running around on you." Little does she know I be so happy if I had that in my wife.

There's an interesting discussion going on elsewhere about how when women talk about other women as being "nymphos" it's more about bringing more value to themselves. Everyone knows guys put a high value on that hotness vs. lukewarm. So they are trying to even the playing field so to speak. "She may be loose but I'm pure."

Indeed some guys do find value in pureness vs. hotness.... I'd rather have the hottie. smile

Cinco

D
D
From my favorite musical of all time, The Music Man...

"The Sadder but Wiser Girl for Me".

The song doesn't start until 1:00, its just a bit of dialog before that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PujvRmxvtao

C
Cinco Offline OP
OP Offline
C
OK this is a Huge Update:

Yesterday we had a huge R-talk. I was about to give her my I-can't-live-like-this-anymore letter and she beat me to it giving me a letter first. shocked

We talked a lot last night and she wants to really go to MC/ST now! She told me how much she is hurting because she can't figure out why she is so inhibited about sex. We also talked about the many things that we do that sabotage our being happy together and meeting each other's needs.

I did give her my letter too. I think it took my saying that I will not live this way any longer, to give her that final push. That and the way I had been withdrawing over this last week. She even started reading PM last night and finished Chapter 1 already! grin

We both love each other so much and that was re-enforced last night. I think there is hope now to make our M a happy one again.

This is what I have been hoping and praying for. It only took me a year to get to this point.

Cinco

D
D
Oh my dear friend...we are all sitting on pins and needles to see how this plays out, BUT, this is literally the first truly positive news you've had in this entire year.

THANK YOU GOD for answering Cinco's very earnest prayers.

Now we'll see how it goes from here, but at least now you have hope!

DQ

M
M
hurray! glad to see that htere is a dialog started int he right direction

Me49-WAW
H46
T25
S17D14S10
Sep.jan08,PA,back Apr08,H PA Dec08,end09
New Thread
C
Cinco Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Thank you dearest DQ. Mama I have been celebrating all weekend. smile

This has been a wonderful weekend. There is a spark between us now that has been missing for so many years. Mrs. Cinco continues to read PM (I'm reading it again too). We have also been looking at the web site of a local ST and have a message to her to set up a consultation. Her office is just down the road! I hope we like her. I do think she will be a good fit. Her style is very much like Schnarch's from what we have read about her.

Realizing how important we are to one another and seeing how our SL was coming between us has finally opened our eyes. We had to do something before it was too late. I am so happy things are moving in the right direction. grin

Cinco

C
Cinco Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Yay! We have an appointment set up for Thursday with the MC/ST. The change between us already is amazing. ML 2 nights in a row with mood lighting and sleeping nude together all night long. Wow her finally really wanting to work with me makes me so happy. She really wants this now and wants it for herself. It's all I have ever wanted.

I can't wait until Thursday to see how we like this ST.

grin

DQ - it took so long for us to get to this point because I never would tell her how felt inside and that it meant the survival of our M. I was so afraid of saying enough to get to the heart of the matter. I wish I had listened to your advice of keeping talking to her but instead I withdrew. My own fears stopped me from doing what I needed to do.... I'm glad we finally got past our roadblock... I still wish I had just listened to what you were telling me.

Cinco

B
B
Hi Cinco,
I havent read your thread for almost a year! Im so glad that things are looking up for you! Hopefully soon we will all have such positive news to share!

I guess I gave the wrong finger to the wrong man...
Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard