Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
P
P
Originally Posted By: hopeful4her
Oh, I'm doing it. And I can't believe how much better I'm feeling about things

. . .

I am really enjoying life right now. I'm in a great place.

Good! You deserve it, buddy. You really do.

Puppy

S
S
H4H, you deserve all the happiness and you sound really good. Keep up all the good work for you.

You'll figure it all out when you're ready to, until then have some fun and keep being yourself.

M:39
H:39
K:S14;D8
T:22yr
M:15yrs
S:12/28/07 EA/PA
3/14/08 OW preg
11/17/08 born
12/12/08 his
~~~~~~~
Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option

W
W
You did kind of rescue her when you said she was missing too much work and that you would help out, but you were helping the kids so I always thinks that's good.

You said you don't consider yourself married...but....you are. Figured I'd remind ya, since you knew I would.

I'm glad you are happier. That's really good. GOod for you, and good for your kids. \:\)

K
K
Well for one thing, more fun to do that than worry about my own sitch!!! But I'm just hoping you aren't going to get into a rebound sitch? I mean I know you love your W, or at least you did very recently, so yes, having fun is good, but hope you don't rush into anything. I know, I know, it's not my business!!! Karen

Me 53
D18, S24
W
W
If everyone minded their own business, no one would get any advice on here. \:\) I agree with Karen, as you know I'm sure.

K
K
Whew, I had to trudge all the way back to page four to find you!! You are missed on here and while I am happy that you are doing well it is also nice to not have us worrying about you on here. Drop a line every few days if you can handle it. ;\)

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
H
OP Offline
H
Hiya.

Came by to check on some of my friends.

Karen, I sent you a message the other day.

So many new names. Hate to see that.

Kat, was that flirty guy you went to go see?

Or the Micky D guy, I couldn't tell. \:\)

Karen, still praying for ya'. Remember, you always got a place here. ;\)

Still doing very well. Had the kids with me this past week. Last weekend was a LOT of fun. Out on Friday for B's pre Bday get together.

Yes, I'm still being a good boy. It was a group get together.

We were planning on going to a Jazzy Latin live music place for dancing after dinner. I got a call to meet an old high school friend for a drink nearby. We sat in her vehicle for four hours talking. When I finally left, my group of friends had been calling me asking where I was. I missed the dancing, so I met up with B and K at a local 24 hour Mexican food joint. Then home.

Next day, called the kids, found out they were at the apartment and that the wife was working. I told them to get ready and we'd go out for lunch. I emailed the wife to let her know. Picked up the kids, ate lunch at a wing place, then to Khols for some clothes shopping. The wife emailed me back as we were being seated at the restaurant.

"THATS FINE"

I showed the kids. "Look, mom is always yelling at me." We all laughed. She always leaves her Caps lock on.

Took them all back earlier than my usual, because I had to get ready for the evening going out.

Met back up with B and K. The 3 of us met up again at a Cajun seafood place for dinner and some drinks for B's Bday. .38 Special concert afterwards and then dancing at a downtown dance place.

And yes, I was a good boy again.

Very little contact with the wife. See each other only at drop off or pick up of the kids.

Friday before, she emails me.

"What are your plans for Easter? Do you want to have the kids morning or afternoon. Please let me know."

I very simply sent back,

"Since the kids will be with me for my week, probably better that I have them morning."

That was it. She didn't respond back.

Last Sunday, for some reason, she offered to bring the kids to my house, when I usually pick up from her place. I know they weren't out and about or anything. I said that was fine. She brought them much later than she told me, like I figured she would. She hung around for about 20 minutes, going into the kids rooms and such. When she was leaving, without saying good bye to me, D7 calls out to her to tell her something. She pops her head back in.

She had this look. She was trying to play it off talking to D7, but it was a very sad look. When they finished, I told her be careful and closed and locked the door. D7 and I started running and yelling and she was jumping on me. I know she could hear us outside. And see us through the front picture window.

Next day, like I figured, she emailed me something about the girls being off Friday and that they could just stay the night at her place on Thursday evening and Friday day if I hadn't made arrangements. She ended with "Hope your having a great Monday".

I emailed her back. To the point and none of my ususal cleverness. Told her that I had already made arrangements with my parents. I DID tell her to have a good one too.

I lied. I hadn't made arrangements yet. But I did. She didn't respond back.

I did email her later in the day because I found out that I had to attend a meeting on Tuesday for work. Mandatory and wouldn't end until 7pm. I told her that I had made arrangements for my sister to pick up the kids, but that it would be good if they could just stay at her place and if she could stay with them until I got out. I told her to let me know, so I could let my sister know what to do. I told her that I HADN'T told the kids anything yet, so there was no pressure on her part if she had plans already. I figured I'd get a slight zinger in.

I hadn't made arrangements. I lied again.

She sent back, "No need to have your sister pick up. I can stay with them."

That next day, she picked up D7 from school. I found out that I was exempt from the meeting after all, so I texted her that I was back on schedule to pick up. She called me back but I couldn't take the call.

"I just got your text. I have D7. I just paid my phone so it is on again.(I didn't know it was off.)Take your time because I already made a roast for dinner. See you later."

I did take my time and finished some stuff up at work. Went to pick up the kids. I had to stay maybe 15 minutes for them to get their stuff together.

The pics of her and him are still on her bed headboard. BAH!

Went to pick up S15 after his track meet from the apartment late at night Thursday. Since the kids were off yesterday, he wanted a couple of his friends to spend the night at our house and they would help him paint his room with the paint and supplies I bought for him. At the apartment, he was finishing up eating dinner and the guys were there. The wife was sitting on her sofa and was watching "7 Pounds". I was standing in the entry way. She started asking if I had seen it. I told her that I hadn't, but I wanted to. She asked if I had seen "Marley and Me" and told her the same thing. I started talking to the boys and telling them get going.

And we left. I did give a quick wave goodbye to her as I was leaving.

This morning, had to take S15 to his dads parents house. He did want me to stop by the apartment to pick up a jacket since it was chilly. This made me nervous. I always suspect that she's not alone. Pulling into her complex, I'm looking for his truck. No truck. I tell S15 to call her before he goes in.

"Why? I can just go in."
"Just call her first, son."
"She doesn't care, dad. She's probably asleep."
"Will you just call her. You never know, son."

He calls her. She's asleep. He lets her know we just pulled in and that he is going in. I hear her ask if the girls are with us and he says no.

"See. I told you."
"Just go in, knucklehead."

Early Easter get together at my folks today, since the wife wants the kids back early tomorrow.

I hope all have a great Easter.

Life is so good and we are all blessed in different ways, even when we think we aren't.

Never forget that. Life is short and we have to remember what's important.

I'm living proof that we CAN get through this BS.

And Fiesta starts next weekend. MAS fun ahead. Planning on seeing Chevelle at the Oyster Bake. Night Ranger, too.

Everyone's invited. \:\)

Me 47, WW 38
SS18, D15, D10

Good Bye Girl. No longer SAYING she's moving out. GBG moved out 8-1-08

"I have now decided to enjoy life instead of figure it out."

K
K
Just an FYI, It was flirt guy. McDonalds guy is just a sign for me to go do something! lol

Hope you have a good Easter. Is work good still? Has it been a month?

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
H
OP Offline
H
Open those wings and fly, girl!

Work is ok. Up and down.

Keeping myself busy as usual. Great PMA and GAL'ing. Working out and being healthier helps too. My friends...new, old, and new old, are a Godsend.

Work ending. Be back in a couple weeks.

Talk to y'all "over there".

Me 47, WW 38
SS18, D15, D10

Good Bye Girl. No longer SAYING she's moving out. GBG moved out 8-1-08

"I have now decided to enjoy life instead of figure it out."

K
K
Quote:
She had this look. She was trying to play it off talking to D7, but it was a very sad look. When they finished, I told her be careful and closed and locked the door. D7 and I started running and yelling and she was jumping on me. I know she could hear us outside. And see us through the front picture window
Yeah, she's finally getting the consequences she wasn't getting before. I say good!!! Bout time!!!

I just sat down with a cup of coffee and the coffee ran out before I finished your post!!! I miss your wonderful posts!!! They always make me laugh. I'll never forget the shoes!!! \:\/ Karen

Me 53
D18, S24
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard