Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
1hope Offline OP
OP Offline
Good morning all,

We have 32 degrees this morning, woo hoo! A hot spell.

Last night was nice. Very calm and just what I needed to offset the terrible stress that I have been having at work. I hope that the light I am seeing at the end of the tunnel is only a light, and not that of a train, lol.

Most of us are about as happy as we make up our minds to be.

My first link
B
B
hey namesake, so happy for you!! with H and with your temp. its beautiful outside, wish I could really be out there.

M 36
XH 34
3 children
If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Mark 3:25
"your mood swings are giving me whiplash" twilight
ALIVE FREE AND HAPPY 2010

M
M
Hey Hope, was just thinking about you and hoping you are having some good days! Take care!

Finding My Yellow Brick Road....
1hope Offline OP
OP Offline
Good morning,

We are about floating away...rain all weekend, thunder storms!

Cooped up in the house together, some good and some not so good. The grieving process has highs and lows.

Trying my best to climb up on your raft MT, float along with you.

My first link
M
M
Hey Hope, plenty of room the raft!!! The more the merrier! LOL!! Sounds like you have enough rain to float for a while. We are getting a pretty good shower right now! Take care Hope, thinking about you!

1hope Offline OP
OP Offline
It is STILL raining! We've had a bit of water in our basement, noting serious, typical for what we get in the spring time. Our fields are flooded though. Yesterday H saw Mr. & Mrs. Mallard duck back in the pond, and he heard a sandhill crane. I think spring is here!

My first link
K
K
Spring is wonderful LOL. I've missed you Hope. I'm glad things are going well and that you are doing well ignoring the OWH. No need for that added drama.

So the touch therapy was good? I'm glad to hear that. It really is very relaxing and I've seen it work to help people heal so...

Not really much to say here. Wonderful weather yesterday did some yard work. Plants are starting to bud and the baby animals are everywhere. I just love watching the squirrels. My hawk has been out and about a lot too so I don't know if she has babies up in that nest of hers or not. She has been there for four or five years now. Last year, I was mowing the lawn and as I got near the tree, she dived at my head, flew right over me at about a foot and then sat on the lowest branch and watched me until I went inside. I got THAT message loud and clear LOL.

Have a good day my friend. I'll try to drop by more often.

If you focus on the past, you ruin the future. You can only live for today.
M
M
We all hope spring is here, we have been almost 70 for the last few days, but a cold front is coming and we will only be in the 40's tomorrow. But I keep hoping Spring is here!

Hope you are having some enjoyable days! Take care!

1hope Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi Kel, so good to hear from you. I have been thinking of you.

I love watching hawks. We have quite a lot of them around us, I love to watch them hunt. A couple of years ago we also had a bald eagle that was hanging around for a while. They usually stick to the Upper Peninsula, but somehow one got down to our area and delighted several of us that were fortunate enough to see it. I also love to watch the turkey buzzards...very ugly on the ground, but boy are they pretty to watch soar around a clear blue sky.

btw...I might be headed down to your state for a little R&R the end of the month. I so need it!

My first link
M
M
Morning Hope, winter is back here, yesterday when I got to work it was 65, when I left at 5:00 it was 37. My capris and wedges yesterday got pretty chilly when I left work! BRRRRR!

Hope you had a nice night Hope! Take care!

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard