Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
22tango Offline OP
OP Offline
Well...new man and I have been talking on the phone pretty consitently. He knows that my schedule is pretty tight, so we are pretty happy talking with each other. I definitely want to see him again.

I know it sounds bad to say, but I really feel like I got my mojo back. Not that I need a man to make me feel that way, but it sure is nice.

STBX txted me last night to thank me for being a good mother and role model for the kids and said he was greatful to be "raising" kids with me and he was lucky to have me in his life.

I just told him thank you and that it was easy to be a good mom as we have great kids.

I do not feel bad anymore about where my marriage is and the pursuit of divorce. I know that there is no way that things will change anytime soon. I know that I will never trust him. I feel like we can be good co-parents and move on. I have an appt with an atty tomorrow to get the ball rolling.

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1701013&page=0&fpart=1

Me-33
D-10
S-11 months
T-8/M-7
Bomb 4/05
Sep 8/08
Moving to the big D...
M
M
Tango:

Ha! Hot Chica! Mojo!

Wow... it's been awhile!

Glad you're doing better!

Only had a chance to peek in... Glad I did. I needed a chuckle!

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

After many years w/my head in the sand...
I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
M
M
Where is Tango, out gettin' her MOJO on?

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
22tango Offline OP
OP Offline
Hey MB!! Thanks for checking in on me. I have been busy this week, with things other that getting my MOJO on ;\)

I went to my atty and have a seperation agreement that I should have done and filed by next week. Divorce will be filed 1 Apr and I will be a free woman. STBX and I are actually getting along better now that I have made up my mind and am no longer affected by his moods.

As for me GAL...well, things are moving along quite well. Went out to a very nice dinner with new guy. We then went for some drinks. All in all a very, very nice time...

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1701013&page=0&fpart=1

Me-33
D-10
S-11 months
T-8/M-7
Bomb 4/05
Sep 8/08
Moving to the big D...
22tango Offline OP
OP Offline
Duplicate Post deleted by Tia

Last edited by Tia; 03/14/09 07:42 AM.
M
M
22tttttt!

Where ya at?

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

22tango Offline OP
OP Offline
Oh boy, it has been a while since I have been here and things are moving along.

My D will be final next month and I am very happy to finally have an end to this whole messy situation. STBX and I are really doing well as co-parents and have redirected our focus on the kids. What a relief to know that it will all be over soon and I can continue with my life.

I am still seeing the guy that I met a month ago. We have become very good friends and are in agreement that we are just seeing where things will take us. He is leaving the area for a couple of months which gives us time to take stock and evaluate how things are, but they are very nice! As a matter of fact, we have a trip planned for when he returns in May.

I hope all is well with everyone else and I will be able to catch up on everyone's sitches very soon!

Tango

Me-33
D-10
S-11 months
T-8/M-7
Bomb 4/05
Sep 8/08
Moving to the big D...
22tango Offline OP
OP Offline
Well divorce was filed yesterday. STBX will pick up the summons from my lawyer directly and waive the 30 wait. He is ready to get remarried, as I have discovered that he has been seeing a girl for 2 years now.

He finally came clean to me a couple of weeks ago. She is young, and he says she is the opposite of me. She never yells at him or gives him a hard time and he can do whatever he wants. Good riddance and good luck to her. I feel sorry for her. I know that she will be hurt in all of this. A few weeks ago STBX was asking me to come over for a booty call. I asked if she knew about his "extracurricular" activities. He said of course not, but he is entitled to want to have sex with me because he is attracted to me and if he can get it he will.

Disgusting. I told him good luck and to leave me alone. He still tries to make contact with me using the kids(to come over and hang out). He probes all of the people I know to find out what is going on with my life and I know a D will not solve these issues.

But I am ready to have it done. I have conflicting emotions in that it is truely the end of the road. But I know it is for the best. This man will never change and is so toxic to me. I don't know why I feel so sad about things though.

I as still talking with the new guy. He has been out of town for a month and calls when he can. He is doing some training (for military) so he is not always able to call, but it is nice to talk to him. I am also a little confused about where he and I are at. I guess the distance is getting to me. I miss him which confuses me a little since we have spent so little time together. But before he left, we did talk on the phone nightly and I guess I miss our daily talks.

So much to go through right now. 11 days and it will all be over. I guess the healing will truly begin then.

Me-33
D-10
S-11 months
T-8/M-7
Bomb 4/05
Sep 8/08
Moving to the big D...
Tia Offline
Hi there!

You have someone in Hawaii who is thinking of you. You do not deserve a serial cheater. I know it is rough, and life throws surprises. At least you found out the truth, rather than a year from now. Inner strength is within you, just tap into it. Also, surround yourself with positive people who love you. If you need a shoulder to cry on, remember that we're here 24/7. Healing is on its way, my dear. If you're facing the worst time of your life, it will bound to get better. Just wait and see.

Hugs,

{{{{{{22tango}}}}}

/Tia

M
M
22t! OMG! I just saw your post from the 18th! It brought me to tears! 2 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have a baby! OMG! I HOPE you are doing ok. Just peek in to say hello. Please!

Tia... love the encouragement!

Last edited by mindblank; 04/23/09 09:34 PM.

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard