Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14
F
OP Offline
F
More anger....

Yesterday, my STBXW called MY OFFICE...agitated...asked for Dr.FIB..hung up. I called back on her VM asking if the kids were OK. She called back and told my office manager to tell Dr. FIB never to talk to her again (my Office manager knows my sitch..we are friends).

I cannot figure out what it was...this time...that brought this on. The only thing I can figure out is ??? that I recently told her that I was going to attend my son's cub scout dinner. She told me she was too. I told her that D8 could sit between us and we should put on a good 'front' for him.

Sunday, I mailed in payment for the dinner and paid for me, S8 and D5. If that was it....and she had not told everyone in scouting our sitch...then...I guess the form and payment would have alerted someone that there was a divide.

Not sure if this is what it was.

OM4 (?or 5, 6, 7??)

My cellular bill came in at over $300. Texting to mostly to one number, frequently starting in the morning and continuing on thru each day. The number belongs to, what she told me before all this mess, to an old neighbor who used to live across the street from her. She had initiated contact with him since he was a child of divorce to see how he fared in life. He owns his own financial company and his house is in one of the most expensive areas here. He has a Facebook acct with a woman and 2 children as his pic. That is it.

FIB

Me 55; XW 47; 2 kids (S13, D11)
Bomb 05/19/06 Original thread http://tinyurl.com/yg2ou2t
Last anniversary 04/25/10, Divorced 5/12/10
F
OP Offline
F
To frank....I think I am at 2100 minutes. It may have been more the texting from the Bahamas.

To 25...I am not sure why it still stings, even at this late stage.. I need to work on this. I had thoughts of exposing this, but, not gonna do that. If this IS an affair that she is having with a married man, I will leave her to her own devices. It's none of my business anymore.

Finally, my next court meeting is this Thursday. Hopefully, it will not be adjourned. We've had 3 so far because the financial appraisal was not ready.

FIB

F
OP Offline
F
Atty's response...that XXX has the right to know where the kids are...that to keep it simple...that my response to her is NOT going to be a major issue. Sadly, I don't think that the appraisal is going to be done but we ARE going to have to meet for court this Thursday.

It's been a rough two weeks since my 50th. Even being into this 3 years and perhaps being a 'senior' here....I find it difficult at times still.

FIB

D
D
Fib, of course you still find it difficult. This is not how you thought your life was going to be. You are living in a very uncomfortable situation and your children are hurting. Add to that, the drama that continues with your w.

I am sorry that it is this way for you, my friend. I think you are going to be feeling the fallout from this for awhile. You still have your kids that will connect you to her forever.

I hope and pray that in time she will realize that they are the most important thing, that she must find a way to be the mother they deserve and that the best thing she can give them in the future is a civil relationship with you.

Hang in there. There is light at the end of the tunnel for you, I just know it.

FIB,

(everything beg mind said)

I'll post more later...

((( j )))

M: 57 H: 60
M: 35 yrs
S30,D28,D19
H off to Alaska 2006
Recon 7/07- 8/08
*2016*
X = "ALASKA 2.0"
GROUND HOG DAY
I File D 10/16
OW
DIV 2/26/2018
X marries OW 5/2016

= CLOSURE 4 ME
Embrace the Change
S
S
Yo FIB, the thing is this. You almost have to step back and laugh at some of her moves dude. Calling your office manager and saying that....jeesh.......

OM, your dead on. Not your problem at this point. Her issues, her conscience, and her moral fiber being destroyed.

So the silver lining, your fiber is like a thick assss Scottish wool sweater. Thick and warm. Your conscience, relatively unscathed. Your issues, seem to only be due to her actions at this point.

I hope that you do step back and take the time to realize just how far you have come my friend. Maybe take a look back at some of the old threads of Stoics. Do you remember where we were 2 years ago buddy? Look at us today...... It is important to remember how much we have grown, especially when they put the tests in front of us.

This may sound odd, but I really hope you get to go to court Thursday, you deserve closure dude.

Ian

M- 48
XW- mentally 17
KIDS- 3- S19, D23, D28
Married- 17 years
Divorce final- 10/16/09

ditto what Ian said...(God, I'm getting lazy and wimping out... just plagiarizing so much I should run for office, but then, great minds think alike).

Thing is for both of you gentlemen...little did you know 2 and 3 years ago, that your w's were giving you possibly the greatest favor you've ever been given. You are awake now. You will be loved, and love back, better than before.

I am certain of that. Sorry it took this @#$*^%$# to get there...but you ARE getting there and I'm so glad to know you both...in many ways. We are all the better for it.

((( j )))

M: 57 H: 60
M: 35 yrs
S30,D28,D19
H off to Alaska 2006
Recon 7/07- 8/08
*2016*
X = "ALASKA 2.0"
GROUND HOG DAY
I File D 10/16
OW
DIV 2/26/2018
X marries OW 5/2016

= CLOSURE 4 ME
Embrace the Change
D
D
Hey FIB, thinking of you, my friend. Hang tough.

sorry to hijack, but, 25, could you give me a holler? I am struggling a bit.

G
G
Hi Fib!
Hang in there Bro.
Ask her to get her own phone maybe?
Once I found out about the W texting and talking to OM I told her to get her own cell phone. She did.
Its a mighty big load off my mind not being able to see who W is talking to. I know she does but its better that I dont see it.

Gman
Me 40
W 30
kids
B 11
B 10
D 8
Been here off and on since 06.
PA Confirmed Dec 08..
With God, anything is possible.
Do or do not there is no try.
Sometimes you have to roll the hard six...
Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard