Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13
M
Maya44 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I'M JEALOUS GG!!! It's NEGATIVE 10 here today with a windchill of NEGATIVE 20 something! This is just nuts! A lot of schools closed b/c of the cold, but not our's. Our school, I guess, is famous for NOT taking snow days. They've only closed twice in the past 10 years. Try getting a kid out of bed that is hoping for a snow day....it's not too fun. \:\)

I just checked in on you and so glad to see all the improvements in your sitch!

W
WCW Offline
W
Knock knock.

Live your life while you are still living.
Riding the trail less traveled.
M
Maya44 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
You're funny! I'm here, just floating.

B
B
Quote:

BND, why do you choose to think you know so much about my H and me? You got a supposed email that you keep to yourself and now you believe he's a WAS when all along you said he's MLC. You even told me that if he were a WAS, he'd have filed and have no contact after all this time. You know nothing about me as you claim too. We haven't spoken for some time now and alot of things are changing. Believe it or not, I really don't care. You're nothing to me but a cyber being. Why are you still here if your life is so grand? Don't waste space on others threads, please, go right to mine. It's not kind of you to do this to anyone.

Dar,
I am so sorry if you are offended by my posts.

I post here when I can because there are some people here that I owe alot to because they helped me through the hardest time of my life.

I post because I know that there are some people who are receptive of my help and are willing to learn and change and become the person they were destined to be, with or without their Spouse.

No Dar, I am not being mean about your Situation, and you have always told me to be honest with you...or do you prefer I lie to you?
I honestly do not think your Husband is a MLC'er.

I admit in the begining I really thought he was, but the more I have learned about the sitch, the more I see that it isn't him who has the real issues.

Although I owe you no explanation, my life is good....I have the same ups and downs as everyone else and a Husband who is happy to be home again. I have a job I enjoy, my kids are all doing well in school and we are all healthy.

There can be no testimony without a test.
I am praying to go through this test and come out the other end with a new and better marriage then before.
M
Maya44 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Like I said though, you know nothing about me. I am honest and true and haven't lied. This "supposed" email you received, was from someone you don't know and vise versa. But you chose to be the lesser person and believe that crap over all. I don't really care what you think of me or H, but you need to stop making your little remarks and leave me the heck alone. You don't know H and his sitch nor does the person that send you some email. I don't know who it is or what they said, but I'm trying to improve myself, my life, my marriage and my child. So just stop contact with me and go on to the ones that have helped you. There are other ways to be with the ones that helped you. You're complete now, you don't need DB.

B
B
I understand Dar....

And I have no ill will against you, in fact I feel teribly sorry for you because you can't see the forest for the trees.

But I will continue to post here...
Because this DB-ing is a life lesson for all of us, and I never ever want to be in a place of complacency.

As for the emails I received that really doesn't matter any more does it...your Husband is a very patient Man!!!

Take care Dar,

BND

I am praying to go through this test and come out the other end with a new and better marriage then before.
F
F
Dar, people who know you and have met you, like you...

BND's H is patient, too. I am certain.

B
B
Flicka,
Yes he is very patient....

It is easy to make a good first impression.
Once you get to know the real person, things can change.

I thought this was over.....

If you have a specific question, I am more then willing to answer it.

W
WCW Offline
W
You never get a second chance to make a good first impression.
There's been a few times in my life when I thought I was wrong about my first impression of a person but it turns out I was wrong and my first impression was correct. Is that confusing? lol

Many of you know I have met Dar and her daughter and Flicka when we had a DB Ranch day. It came about when I ran across a post from Dar about a goal for her and her daughter to ride horse. We had fun, rode horse, told stories, laughed, cried, cooked hot dogs, they met my Mr WCW...
I don't know everything about Dar, I didn't follow her sitch in the early days, we're not best friends in a day to day life, she's not perfect, neither am I.
I do believe Dar has a good heart and has made positive changes from the person she had become. She has backslides, I think there is plenty room for improvement, just like there is for all of us.

It may have been over as long as FG was run off this board, but she isn't gone. bnd, you've had quite a few sizzling posts for or about FG based on anonymous info from a confused poster you had never heard from before. I have 2 specific questions. Why do you believe a person you have never had contact with in any form until they sent you an email full of dirt? Why are you afraid to share this information with Dar? If this is better off board then you can reach me again on FB. Thanks.

Live your life while you are still living.
Riding the trail less traveled.
B
B
WCW
Check your FB.

Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard