Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13
F
F
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I am so happy that you have your normalcy back!!

The holidays will be wonderful for you this year!! (((hug))) all those beautiful kids.

God Bless

Don't stand still.
Y
Y
Happy Thanksgiving BND!!!!! Lots of hugs to you and your family!!!

Y

B
B
BND:

I'm happy you will have your family around you for the holidays! I'm sure glad to read that things are becoming more normal for you!

Thinking of you...enjoy your Thanksgiving!

\:\)

BA

Me:43
H:48
M:24 yrs T: 26 yrs
2 kids
ILYNILWYA 8-07 - MOW 9-07
H moved out 8-2-08 Back 8-18-08
Affair continues
Back home but not emotionally

B
OP Offline
B
We had a great Thanksgiving.

I love having all of the kids at home, even though it is rather chaotic at times, I love that tyow of chaos \:\)

I started decorating the house and making it Christmasy and pretty. We already started baking goodies, but the kids eat them as soon as they cmeout of the oven.

We had some snow over the past few days, and it is getting colder in this part of the country. Thankfully the cost of oil is getting to be more affordable.

My Husband did most of the Christmas wrapping last night which really helped, and I am pretty much done with the shopping. We are having a simple Christmas this year and I am happy about that.

My Sister asked her Husband for a Divorce. She has endured his nonsense for about 18 years now and he refused to change. I am not sure if she will really go through with it, but I feel strange about giving her advice.

I have never liked her Husband. He is lazy and slothful. My Sister works hard to make ends meet, and he keeps the couch warm and drinks beer.

I guess I support her choice, and I will just keep my mouth shut about my personal opinion. She is not having an affair, and is not interested in dating anyone else, she just wants to stop being miserable.

Thanks for listening......

((((hugs))))

There can be no testimony without a test.
I am praying to go through this test and come out the other end with a new and better marriage then before.
M
M
I love the holiday season. We put up all the Christmas decorations this weekend and D had a good time with me and was asking about all the ornaments, etc. Then we got hit with snow last night too. So if it wasn't festive enough, it is now. \:\)

Sounds like you've had a really nice time BND and that's great!

T
T
Hi BND,
Great to hear you had a great Thanksgiving. Just wanted to say that I am thinking of you. Take care.

(((HUGS)))

A
ACJ Offline
A
We have snow here too today.

Me 43
XH 45
M 2.7.88
Divorce 7.10.09
Kids D20,S17 & D15
T
T
Hi BND,
You must be so busy this time of your. I wish you fun and a lovely week-end. Take care.

M
M
Originally Posted By: brandnewday
We had a great Thanksgiving.

I love having all of the kids at home, even though it is rather chaotic at times, I love that tyow of chaos \:\)

I started decorating the house and making it Christmasy and pretty. We already started baking goodies, but the kids eat them as soon as they cmeout of the oven.

We had some snow over the past few days, and it is getting colder in this part of the country. Thankfully the cost of oil is getting to be more affordable.

My Husband did most of the Christmas wrapping last night which really helped, and I am pretty much done with the shopping. We are having a simple Christmas this year and I am happy about that.

Thanks for listening......

((((hugs))))

Hi BND
Just popping by to send {{{{HUGS}}}}
I'm looking forward to the baking with Baby Genius in our new home if all goes through as we're praying for
Byron & I will be Closing on our new home Dec 19th

This past 18 months has been a wild roller coaster for me
but now Byron & I are riding in the same car!
The coaster still rolls along but at a much slower pace
& not so many hair raising twists & turns
just seems to be more & more pleasant surprises around each corner that we twist around

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year in case I don't get back to the board for another few months lol

God is so AWESOME in how He had things in control all of this time & worked things out in His Time not Mine

B
OP Offline
B
I am whining again......I have a bad cold and I hate being sick..BLECH!!!

I had to work today and loaded up on cold meds and liquids.

Now I am camped out on the couch watching T.V. and trying to get some rest.

Not too much going on in my little corner of the world right now, just doing the big countdown til Christmas.

There can be no testimony without a test.
I am praying to go through this test and come out the other end with a new and better marriage then before.
Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard